Private Equity and Venture Capital in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Arnone & Michele Modina, 2013. "The Effectiviness Of The Network Theory In Improving The Contribution To Financial Innovation Of Italian Cooperative Banks," ERSA conference papers ersa13p829, European Regional Science Association.
- Krzysztof Dziekoñski & S³awomir Ignatiuk, 2016. "Venture capital and private equity investment strategies in selected European countries," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 11(4), pages 34-45, March.
- Salim Darmadi & Randy Gunawan, 2013. "Underpricing, board structure, and ownership: An empirical examination of Indonesian IPO firms," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(2), pages 181-200, January.
- Stefano Caselli, 2010. "Governance and strategy within the financial system: tradition and innovation," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 14(3), pages 241-271, August.
- Krzysztof Dziekoñski & S³awomir Ignatiuk, 2016. "Venture capital and private equity investment preferences in selected countries," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 11(3), pages 128-137, February.
- Shqipe Gerguri & Sadudin Ibraimi & Veland Ramadani, 2012. "Development Measures of Institutional Venture Capital in Transition Economies. The case of Macedonia," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 387-398, October.
- Del Gaudio, Belinda L. & Porzio, Claudio & Sampagnaro, Gabriele & Verdoliva, Vincenzo, 2020. "Public policy and venture capital: Pursuing the disclosure goal," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Brindusa ï¿½ Maria BUZILA, 2014. "The Attractiveness Of Romania For Venture Capital And Private Equity Investors," Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(5), pages 72-83, June.
- Mondelli, Mario P., 2012. "The determinants of external private equity financing in agricultural production businesses," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 127135, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket; entrepreneur; investment; taxation; fundraising; turnaround; exiting;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:monogr:9780123750266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.