Venture capital and private equity investment preferences in selected countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Peneder, 2009.
"The impact of venture capital on innovation behaviour and firm growth,"
Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 83-107, November.
- Michael Peneder, 2010. "The Impact of Venture Capital on Innovation Behaviour and Firm Growth," WIFO Working Papers 363, WIFO.
- Schilit, W. Keith, 1987. "How to obtain venture capital," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 76-81.
- Norton, Edgar & Tenenbaum, Bernard H., 1993. "Specialization versus diversification as a venture capital investment strategy," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 431-442, September.
- Davila, Antonio & Foster, George & Gupta, Mahendra, 2003. "Venture capital financing and the growth of startup firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 689-708, November.
- Mike Wright & Andy Lockett & Sarika Pruthi & Sophie Manigart & Harry Sapienza & Philippe Desbrieres & Ulrich Hommel, 2004. "Venture Capital Investors, Capital Markets, Valuation and Information: US, Europe and Asia," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 305-326, December.
- Caselli, Stefano, 2009. "Private Equity and Venture Capital in Europe," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123750266.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Maria do Rosario Correia & Raquel F. Ch. Meneses, 2019. "Venture Capital and the Use of Convertible Securities and Control Rights Covenants: A Fuzzy Set Approach," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 5-20, August.
- Andreas Köhn, 2018. "The determinants of startup valuation in the venture capital context: a systematic review and avenues for future research," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 3-36, February.
- Hoch, Felix & Lohwasser, Todor S., 2019. "The influence of institutions on venture capital: How transaction costs, uncertainty, and change affect new ventures," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 9/2019, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Pavlova, Elitsa & Signore, Simone, 2019. "The European venture capital landscape: an EIF perspective. Volume V: The economic impact of VC investments supported by the EIF," EIF Working Paper Series 2019/55, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Müller, Verena, 2013. "Does acquiring venture capital pay off for the funded firms? A meta-analysis on the relationship between venture capital investment and funded firm financial performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 335-353.
- T. Vanacker, 2009. "A Longitudinal Study on the Impact of Venture Capital Firm Heterogeneity on Portfolio Company Growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/552, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Prommer, Lisa & Tiberius, Victor & Kraus, Sascha, 2020. "Exploring the future of startup leadership development," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 14(C).
- Alperovych, Yan & Hübner, Georges & Lobet, Fabrice, 2015.
"How does governmental versus private venture capital backing affect a firm's efficiency? Evidence from Belgium,"
Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 508-525.
- Yan Alperovych & Georges Hubner & Fabrice Lobet, 2015. "How does governmental versus private venture capital backing affect a firm's efficiency? : Evidence from Belgium," Post-Print hal-02313248, HAL.
- Christian Hopp & Christian Lukas, 2014. "A Signaling Perspective on Partner Selection in Venture Capital Syndicates," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 38(3), pages 635-670, May.
- Leonel Arango Vásquez & Eduardo Alexander Duque Grisales, 2016. "Capital riesgo y dinero inteligente: aportes de valor no monetario," Contexto (Artículos Sobre Economía), Universidad Externado de Colombia, February.
- Patzelt, Holger & zu Knyphausen-Aufseß, Dodo & Fischer, Heiko T., 2009. "Upper echelons and portfolio strategies of venture capital firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 558-572, November.
- Dimo Dimov & Dirk De Clercq, 2006. "Venture Capital Investment Strategy and Portfolio Failure Rate: A Longitudinal Study," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 30(2), pages 207-223, March.
- Fenghua Pan & Bofei Yang, 2019. "Financial development and the geographies of startup cities: evidence from China," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 743-758, March.
- Joern Block & Christian Fisch & Kenta Ikeuchi & Masatoshi Kato, 2019. "Trademarks as an indicator of regional innovation: Evidence from Japanese prefectures," Discussion Paper Series 200, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Dowling, Michael & O’Gorman, Colm & Puncheva, Petya & Vanwalleghem, Dieter, 2019. "Trust and SME attitudes towards equity financing across Europe," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1-1.
- Epure, Mircea & Guasch, Martí, 2020.
"Debt signaling and outside investors in early stage firms,"
Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 35(2).
- Mircea Epure & Martí Guasch, 2015. "Debt signaling and outside investors in early stage firms," Economics Working Papers 1546, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2019.
- Mircea Epure & Martí Guasch, 2016. "Debt Signaling and Outside Investors in Early Stage Firms," Working Papers 941, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Elizabeth G. Pontikes & William P. Barnett, 2015. "The Persistence of Lenient Market Categories," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(5), pages 1415-1431, October.
- Kenji Kutsuna & Yuji Honjo, 2006. "Start-up Financing Choice and Post-entry Performance," Discussion Papers 2006-33, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Vesa Kanniainen & Christian Keuschnigg, 2001. "Start-Up Investment with Scarce Venture Capital Support," CESifo Working Paper Series 439, CESifo.
- Dirk De Clercq & Dimo Dimov, 2008. "Internal Knowledge Development and External Knowledge Access in Venture Capital Investment Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 585-612, May.
More about this item
Keywordsventure capital; private equity; correspondence analysis;
All these keywords.
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rze:efinan:v:11:y:2016:i:3:p:128-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pawel Bochenek) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Pawel Bochenek to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igwsipl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.