Development Measures of Institutional Venture Capital in Transition Economies. The case of Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ibanez, Fernan, 1989. "Venture capital and entrepreneurial development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 53, The World Bank.
- Judit Karsai, 2009. ""The End of the Golden Age" - The Developments of the Venture Capital and Private Equity Industry in Central and Eastern Europe," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 0901, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Judit Karsai, 2013. "Venture capital and private equity industry in Hungary," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 63(1), pages 23-42, March.
- Kenney, Martin, 2000. "Note on "Venture Capital"," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt44z1z1mc, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Caselli, Stefano, 2009. "Private Equity and Venture Capital in Europe," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123750266.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Roberta Colavecchio & Magdolna Sass, 2010.
"Drivers of Private Equity Investment in CEE and Western European Countries,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1002, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Roberta Colavecchio & Magdolna Sass, 2010. "Drivers of Private Equity Investment in CEE and Western European Countries," Working Paper / FINESS 3.5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Judit Karsai, 2012. "Development of the Hungarian Venture Capital and Private Equity Industry over the Past Two Decades," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1201, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Kosztopulosz, Andreász & Kiss, Gábor Dávid & Udvari, Beáta & Kovács, Hajnalka, 2017. "Állami magvető tőke és a kereskedelmi űrhajózás új modelljének első évtizede [The first decade of a new model of state seed capital and commercial space travel]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 421-439.
- Massimo Arnone & Michele Modina, 2013. "The Effectiviness Of The Network Theory In Improving The Contribution To Financial Innovation Of Italian Cooperative Banks," ERSA conference papers ersa13p829, European Regional Science Association.
- Karsai, Judit, 2006. "Kockázati tőke európai szemmel. A kockázati- és magántőkeipar másfél évtizedes fejlődése Magyarországon és Kelet-Közép-Európában [Venture capital through European eyes. The development of venture a," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1023-1051.
- Krzysztof Dziekoñski & S³awomir Ignatiuk, 2016. "Venture capital and private equity investment preferences in selected countries," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 11(3), pages 128-137, February.
- Stefano Caselli, 2010. "Governance and strategy within the financial system: tradition and innovation," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 14(3), pages 241-271, August.
- Görg, Holger & Halpern, László & Muraközy, Balázs, 2010.
"Why do within firm-product export prices differ across markets?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Gorg & Laszlo Halpern & Balazs Murakozy, 2010. "Why Do Within Firm-Product Export Prices Differ across Markets?," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1003, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Görg, Holger & Halpern, László & Muraközy, Balázs, 2010. "Why do within firm-product export prices differ across markets?," Kiel Working Papers 1596, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kerstin Bernoth & Roberta Colavecchio, 2014. "The macroeconomic determinants of private equity investment: a European comparison," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(11), pages 1170-1183, April.
- Judit Karsai, 2015. "Are CEE states successful as venture capitalists?," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1539, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Andras Simonovits, 2010. "Tax Morality and Progressive Wage Tax," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1005, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Grahame Boocock, 1995. "Venture Capital in Malaysia: The Role of the Government," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 13(4), pages 371-390, December.
- Szabolcs Szikszai & Tamás Badics & Csilla Raffai & Zsolt Stenger & András Tóthmihály, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 8 Hungary," FESSUD studies fstudy08, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin03050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krzysztof Dziekoñski & S³awomir Ignatiuk, 2016. "Venture capital and private equity investment strategies in selected European countries," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 11(4), pages 34-45, March.
- Judit Karsai, 2018. "Government venture capital in central and eastern Europe," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 73-102, January.
- Del Gaudio, Belinda L. & Porzio, Claudio & Sampagnaro, Gabriele & Verdoliva, Vincenzo, 2020. "Public policy and venture capital: Pursuing the disclosure goal," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Brindusa ï¿½ Maria BUZILA, 2014. "The Attractiveness Of Romania For Venture Capital And Private Equity Investors," Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(5), pages 72-83, June.
- Magdolna Sass & Oliver Kovacs & Lidis Garbovan & Renata Anna Jaksa, 2015. "Transfer of Know-how for SMEs in Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. White Paper: Moldova," CASE Network Reports 0122, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mondelli, Mario P., 2012. "The determinants of external private equity financing in agricultural production businesses," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 127135, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andras Simonovits, 2009. "Underreported earnings and age-specific income redistribution in post-socialist economies," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 0927, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsVenture capital; venture capital fund; carried interest; management fee; investments;
All these keywords.
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:2:y:2012:i:4:p:387-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.