Development Measures of Institutional Venture Capital in Transition Economies. The case of Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ibanez, Fernan, 1989. "Venture capital and entrepreneurial development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 53, The World Bank.
- Judit Karsai, 2009. ""The End of the Golden Age" - The Developments of the Venture Capital and Private Equity Industry in Central and Eastern Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0901, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Judit Karsai, 2013. "Venture capital and private equity industry in Hungary," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 63(1), pages 23-42, March.
- Kenney, Martin, 2000. "Note on "Venture Capital"," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt44z1z1mc, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Caselli, Stefano, 2009. "Private Equity and Venture Capital in Europe," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123750266.
More about this item
KeywordsVenture capital; venture capital fund; carried interest; management fee; investments;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:2:y:2012:i:4:p:387-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.