The Attractiveness Of Romania For Venture Capital And Private Equity Investors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Groh, Alexander Peter & von Liechtenstein, Heinrich & Lieser, Karsten, 2010. "The European Venture Capital and Private Equity country attractiveness indices," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 205-224, April.
- Caselli, Stefano, 2009. "Private Equity and Venture Capital in Europe," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123750266.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bertoni, Fabio & Tykvová, Tereza, 2015.
"Does governmental venture capital spur invention and innovation? Evidence from young European biotech companies,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 925-935.
- Fabio Bertoni & Tereza Tykvova, 2015. "Does governmental venture capital spur invention and innovation? : Evidence from young European biotech companies," Post-Print hal-02313268, HAL.
- Aldatmaz,Serdar & Brown,Greg W. & Demirguc-Kunt,Asli, 2020. "Determinants of International Buyout Investments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9191, The World Bank.
- Benjamin Hammer & Heiko Hinrichs & Bernhard Schwetzler, 2018. "Does culture affect the performance of private equity buyouts?," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 393-469, May.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Engel, Nico & Reiner, Uwe, 2013. "The performance of venture capital investments: Do investors overreact?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 20-35.
- Karsten Lieser & Alexander Groh, 2014. "The Determinants of International Commercial Real Estate Investment," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 611-659, May.
- Del Gaudio, Belinda L. & Porzio, Claudio & Sampagnaro, Gabriele & Verdoliva, Vincenzo, 2020. "Public policy and venture capital: Pursuing the disclosure goal," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Talita Greyling & Fiona Tregenna, 2017.
"Construction and Analysis of a Composite Quality of Life Index for a Region of South Africa,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 887-930, April.
- Talita Dalton-Greyling and Fiona Tregenna, 2014. "Construction and analysis of a composite quality of life index for a region of South Africa," Working Papers 481, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Håkanson, Lars & Ambos, Björn & Schuster, Anja & Leicht-Deobald, Ulrich, 2016. "The psychology of psychic distance: Antecedents of asymmetric perceptions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 308-318.
- Cumming, Douglas & Zhang, Yelin, 2016. "Alternative investments in emerging markets: A review and new trends," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-23.
- Tomas Meluzin & Marek Zinecker, 2016. "Trends In Ipos: The Evidence From Cee Capital Markets," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(2), pages 327-341, June.
- Alexander Peter Groh & Heinrich von Liechtenstein, 2011. "The First Step of the Capital Flow from Institutions to Entrepreneurs: the Criteria for Sorting Venture Capital Funds," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 17(3), pages 532-559, June.
- Luca Grilli & Boris Mrkajic & Gresa Latifi, 2018. "Venture capital in Europe: social capital, formal institutions and mediation effects," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 393-410, August.
- Musibau Akintunde Ajagbe & Joshua Olusola Olujobi & Anthony Akwawa Uduimoh & Lawrence Uchenna Okoye & Adunola Oluremi Oke, 2016. "Technology Based Entrepreneurship Financing. Lessons for Nigeria," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 150-163, January.
- Wilson, Nick & Wright, Mike & Siegel, Donald S. & Scholes, Louise, 2012.
"Private equity portfolio company performance during the global recession,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 193-205.
- M. Wright & D. S. Siegel & L. Scholes, 2012. "Private Equity Portfolio Company Performance During The Global Recession," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/795, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Daniel Hain & Sofia Johan & Daojuan Wang, 2016. "Determinants of Cross-Border Venture Capital Investments in Emerging and Developed Economies: The Effects of Relational and Institutional Trust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(4), pages 743-764, November.
- Lucey, Brian M. & Vigne, Samuel A. & Ballester, Laura & Barbopoulos, Leonidas & Brzeszczynski, Janusz & Carchano, Oscar & Dimic, Nebojsa & Fernandez, Viviana & Gogolin, Fabian & González-Urteaga, Ana , 2018. "Future directions in international financial integration research - A crowdsourced perspective," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 35-49.
- Cumming, Douglas, 2014. "Public economics gone wild: Lessons from venture capital," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 251-260.
- Richard T Harrison & Babangida Yohanna & Yannis Pierrakis, 2020. "Internationalisation and localisation: Foreign venture capital investments in the United Kingdom," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 35(3), pages 230-256, May.
- Elisabete Félix & Cesaltina Pires & Mohamed Gulamhussen, 2013.
"The Determinants of Venture Capital in Europe — Evidence Across Countries,"
Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 259-279, December.
- Elisabete Gomes Santana Felix & Cesaltina Pires & Mohamed Azzim Gulamhussenb, 2007. "The Determinants of Venture Capital in Europe - Evidence Across Countries," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2007_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Mondelli, Mario P., 2012. "The determinants of external private equity financing in agricultural production businesses," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 127135, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Equity; Venture Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:jopafl:y:2014:v:5:p:72-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.