Entry and Exit in OTC Derivatives Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Afonso, Gara, 2011. "Liquidity and congestion," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 324-360, July.
- Alessandro Gavazza, 2016.
"An Empirical Equilibrium Model of a Decentralized Asset Market,"
Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 1755-1798, September.
- Alessandro Gavazza, 2010. "An Empirical Equilibrium Model of a Decentralized Asset Market," 2010 Meeting Papers 379, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gavazza, Alessandro, 2016. "An empirical equilibrium model of a decentralized asset market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66234, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gavazza, Alessandro, 2015. "An Empirical Equilibrium Model of a Decentralized Asset Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10546, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emiliano Pagnotta & Thomas Philippon, 2011. "Competing on Speed," NBER Working Papers 17652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Briana Chang & Shengxing Zhang, 2015. "Endogenous Market Making and Network Formation," Discussion Papers 1534, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Schulze, Niels, 2017. "Bargaining power and outside options in the interbank lending market," Discussion Papers 31/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Francesca Carapella & Cyril Monnet, 2017. "Dealers' Insurance, Market Structure, And Liquidity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Augustin, Patrick & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Wang, Sarah Qian, 2014. "Credit Default Swaps: A Survey," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 9(1-2), pages 1-196, December.
- Christoph Frei & Agostino Capponi & Celso Brunetti, 2017. "Managing Counterparty Risk in OTC Markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-083, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Liu, Hong & Wang, Yajun, 2016. "Market making with asymmetric information and inventory risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 73-109.
- Gofman, Michael, 2017. "Efficiency and stability of a financial architecture with too-interconnected-to-fail institutions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 113-146.
- Shen, Ji & Wei, Bin & Yan, Hongjun, 2016. "Financial Intermediation Chains in an OTC Market," MPRA Paper 74925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paweł Kopiec, 2018. "Interbank market turmoils and the macroeconomy," NBP Working Papers 280, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Uslu, Semih, 2015.
"Pricing and Liquidity in Decentralized Asset Markets,"
73901, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Sep 2016.
- Semih Uslu, 2016. "Pricing and Liquidity in Decentralized Asset Markets," 2016 Meeting Papers 128, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chang, Briana & Zhang, Shengxing, 2015. "Endogenous market making and network formation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65105, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Batchimeg Sambalaibat & Artem Neklyudov, 2016. "Endogenous Specialization and Dealer Networks," 2016 Meeting Papers 1041, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:11:p:3320-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:2:p:266-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shengxing Zhang & Briana Chang, 2015. "Endogenous Market-making and Formation of Trading Links," 2015 Meeting Papers 1227, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:kap:revdev:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11147-017-9129-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco D'Errico & Tarik Roukny, 2017. "Compressing Over-the-Counter Markets," Papers 1705.07155, arXiv.org.
- D'Errico, Marco & Roukny, Tarik, 2017. "Compressing over-the-counter markets," ESRB Working Paper Series 44, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Chang, Briana & Zhang, Shengxing, 2015. "Endogenous market making and network formation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86275, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:20416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .