Competing on Speed
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Economides, 1997.
"The Economics of Networks,"
Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 1(0), December.
- Nicholas Economides, 1995. "The Economics of Networks," Working Papers 94-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1995.
- Nicholas Economides, 1997. "The Economics of Networks," Industrial Organization 9701002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Foucault & Christine A. Parlour, 2004.
"Competition for Listings,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(2), pages 329-355, Summer.
- Thierry Foucault & Christine a Parlour, "undated". "Competition for Listings," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E11, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & PARLOUR, Christine A., 1999. "Competition for Listings," HEC Research Papers Series 666, HEC Paris.
- Thierry Foucault & Christine Parlour, 2004. "Competition for Listings," Post-Print hal-00481211, HAL.
- Foucault, Thierry & Parlour, Christine A, 1999. "Competition for Listings," CEPR Discussion Papers 2222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Foucault & Christine Parlour, 2011. "Competition for Listings," Working Papers hal-00599911, HAL.
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1994. " Is the Electronic Open Limit Order Book Inevitable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1127-1161, September.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1983. "Natural Oligopolies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1469-1483, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Mehmet Saglam, 2013. "High Frequency Traders: Taking Advantage of Speed," NBER Working Papers 19531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Goldstein & James J. Angel, 2014.
"When Finance Meets Physics: The Impact of the Speed of Light on Financial Markets and Their Regulation,"
The Financial Review,
Eastern Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 271-281, May.
- James J. Angel, 2014. "When Finance Meets Physics: The Impact of the Speed of Light on Financial Markets and their Regulation," Papers 1401.2982, arXiv.org.
- Dugast, J., 2013. "Limited attention and news arrival in limit order markets," Working papers 449, Banque de France.
- David A. Cimon, 2016. "Broker Routing Decisions in Limit Order Markets," Staff Working Papers 16-50, Bank of Canada.
- Trejos, Alberto & Wright, Randall, 2016. "Search-based models of money and finance: An integrated approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 10-31.
- Andrew G. Atkeson & Andrea L. Eisfeldt & Pierre‐Olivier Weill, 2015. "Entry and Exit in OTC Derivatives Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 83, pages 2231-2292, November.
- Hoffmann, Peter, 2014. "A dynamic limit order market with fast and slow traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 156-169.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume & Rodriguez-Lopez, Antonio, 2014.
"Liquidity provision, interest rates, and unemployment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 80-101.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Jose Antonio Rodriguez-Lopez, 2013. "Liquidity Provision, Interest Rates, and Unemployment," Working Papers 121311, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Fuchs, William & Skrzypacz, Andrzej, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Dynamic Trading in a Lemons Market," Research Papers 2133, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- repec:kap:annfin:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0305-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-12-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2011-12-19 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-COM-2011-12-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2011-12-19 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.