The Value of Trading Consolidation: Evidence from the Exercise of Warrants
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Hara, Maureen & Ye, Mao, 2011. "Is market fragmentation harming market quality?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 459-474, June.
- Markus Baldauf & Joshua Mollner, 2015. "Trading in Fragmented Markets," Discussion Papers 15-018, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Fariz Huseynov, 2010. "Review of CIS Stock Markets: Future Perspectives," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(1), pages 63-79, May.
- Nguyen, Vanthuan & Phengpis, Chanwit, 2009. "An analysis of the opening mechanisms of Exchange Traded Fund markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 562-577, May.
- Yakov Amihud & Haim Mendelson, 2006. "Stock and Bond Liquidity and its Effect on Prices and Financial Policies," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 20(1), pages 19-32, April.
- Dirk Schiereck & Christian Voigt, 2010. "With or without you: market quality of floor trading when screen trading closes early," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 179-197, February.
- Corey Garriott & Anna Pomeranets & Joshua Slive & Thomas Thorn, 2013. "Fragmentation in Canadian Equity Markets," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2013(Autumn), pages 20-29.
- Lawrence Kryzanowski & Skander Lazrak, 2011. "Informed traders of cross-listed shares trade more in the domestic market around earnings releases," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Bennett, Paul & Wei, Li, 2006. "Market structure, fragmentation, and market quality," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 49-78, February.
- Henke, Harald & Lauterbach, Beni, 2005. "Firm-initiated and exchange-initiated transfers to continuous trading: Evidence from the Warsaw Stock Exchange," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 309-323, August.
- Ende, Bartholomäus & Lutat, Marco, 2010. "Trade-throughs in European cross-traded equities after transaction costs: Empirical evidence for the EURO STOXX 50," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kohler, Alexander & von Wyss, Rico, 2012. "Fragmentation in European Equity Markets and Market Quality – Evidence from the Analysis of Trade-Throughs," Working Papers on Finance 1210, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:38:y:2003:i:04:p:829-846_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.