Market Power on Exchanges: Linking Price Impact to Trading Fees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulf Axelson & Philip Bond, 2015. "Wall Street Occupations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1949-1996, October.
- Viral Acharya & Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 2016.
"Seeking Alpha: Excess Risk Taking and Competition for Managerial Talent,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(10), pages 2565-2599.
- Viral Acharya & Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 2012. "Seeking Alpha: Excess Risk Taking and Competition for Managerial Talent," CSEF Working Papers 312, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 07 May 2016.
- Viral Acharya & Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 2013. "Seeking Alpha - Excess Risk Taking and Competition for Managerial Talent," EIEF Working Papers Series 1303, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2016.
- Acharya, Viral V & Pagano, Marco & Volpin, Paolo, 2012. "Seeking Alpha: Excess Risk Taking and Competition for Managerial Talent," CEPR Discussion Papers 8905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 2013. "Seeking Alpha: Excess Risk Taking and Competition for Managerial Talent," NBER Working Papers 18891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen J. Brown, 2001. "Careers and Survival: Competition and Risk in the Hedge Fund and CTA Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1869-1886, October.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Thorburn, Karin S. & Wang, Wei, 2016. "How costly is corporate bankruptcy for the CEO?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 210-229.
- Axelson, Ulf & Bond, Philip, 2015. "Wall Street occupations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37448, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Till von Wachter & Andrew Heisz, 2012. "The Short- and Long-Term Career Effects of Graduating in a Recession," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Benmelech, Efraim & Frydman, Carola, 2015. "Military CEOs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 43-59.
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R. & Puri, Manju, 2013. "Managerial attitudes and corporate actions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 103-121.
- Amit Goyal & Sunil Wahal, 2008. "The Selection and Termination of Investment Management Firms by Plan Sponsors," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(4), pages 1805-1847, August.
More about this item
Keywordsstock exchanges; competition; order fragmentation; trading fee; liquidity; regulation.;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.