When Finance Meets Physics: The Impact of the Speed of Light on Financial Markets and their Regulation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Goldstein & James J. Angel, 2014. "When Finance Meets Physics: The Impact of the Speed of Light on Financial Markets and Their Regulation," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 271-281, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emiliano S. Pagnotta & Thomas Philippon, 2018. "Competing on Speed," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 86(3), pages 1067-1115, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3391-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:11:y:2018:i:4:p:73-:d:178877 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian F. Tivnan & David Slater & James R. Thompson & Tobin A. Bergen-Hill & Carl D. Burke & Shaun M. Brady & Matthew T. K. Koehler & Matthew T. McMahon & Brendan F. Tivnan & Jason Veneman, 2018. "Price Discovery and the Accuracy of Consolidated Data Feeds in the U.S. Equity Markets," Papers 1810.11091, arXiv.org.
- Craig W. Holden & Stacey Jacobsen & Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, 2014. "The Empirical Analysis of Liquidity," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 8(4), pages 263-365, December.
- repec:taf:quantf:v:16:y:2016:i:10:p:1541-1558 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2014-01-17 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1401.2982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.