The logarithmic ACD model: The microstructure of the German and Polish stock markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Goldstein & Gregory Laughlin & Anthony Aguirre & Joseph Grundfest, 2014. "Information Transmission between Financial Markets in Chicago and New York," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 283-312, May.
- Hasbrouck, Joel & Saar, Gideon, 2009. "Technology and liquidity provision: The blurring of traditional definitions," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 143-172, May.
- Robert F. Engle & Jeffrey R. Russell, 1998. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration: A New Model for Irregularly Spaced Transaction Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1127-1162, September.
- Bauwens, Luc & Veredas, David, 2004.
"The stochastic conditional duration model: a latent variable model for the analysis of financial durations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 381-412, April.
- BAUWENS, Luc & VEREDAS, David, 2004. "The stochastic conditional duration model: a latent variable model for the analysis of financial durations," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1688, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Carrion, Allen, 2013. "Very fast money: High-frequency trading on the NASDAQ," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 680-711.
- Jonathan Brogaard & Terrence Hendershott & Ryan Riordan, 2014. "High-Frequency Trading and Price Discovery," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(8), pages 2267-2306.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2000:i:60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasbrouck, Joel & Saar, Gideon, 2013. "Low-latency trading," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 646-679.
- David Easley & Marcos M. López de Prado & Maureen O'Hara, 2012. "Flow Toxicity and Liquidity in a High-frequency World," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(5), pages 1457-1493.
- Brogaard, Jonathan & Garriott, Corey, 2019. "High-Frequency Trading Competition," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(04), pages 1469-1497, August.
- Michael Goldstein & Michael A. Goldstein & Pavitra Kumar & Frank C. Graves, 2014. "Computerized and High-Frequency Trading," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 177-202, May.
- Diebold, Francis X & Gunther, Todd A & Tay, Anthony S, 1998. "Evaluating Density Forecasts with Applications to Financial Risk Management," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 863-883, November.
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:01:y:2011:i:01:n:s2010139211000067 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luc Bauwens & Pierre Giot, 2000.
"The Logarithmic ACD Model: An Application to the Bid-Ask Quote Process of Three NYSE Stocks,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 60, pages 117-149.
- BAUWENS, Luc & GIOT, Pierre, 2000. "The logarithmic ACD model: an application to the bid-ask quote process of three NYSE stocks," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1497, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Engle, Robert F. & Russell, Jeffrey R., 1997. "Forecasting the frequency of changes in quoted foreign exchange prices with the autoregressive conditional duration model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 187-212, June.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2000:i:60:p:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Grammig & Kai-Oliver Maurer, 2000. "Non-monotonic hazard functions and the autoregressive conditional duration model," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(1), pages 16-38.
More about this item
Keywordsintraday data; microstructure; duration; ACM models; Frankfurt Stock Exchange; Warsaw Stock Exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agh:journl:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lukasz Lach). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzaghpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.