The stochastic conditional duration model: a latent factor model for the analysis of financial durations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- BAUWENS, Luc & VEREDAS, David, 1999. "The stochastic conditional duration model: a latent factor model for the analysis of financial durations," CORE Discussion Papers 1999058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Grammig & K. Maurer, 1999. "Non-Monotonic Hazard Functions and the Autoregressive Conditional Duration Model," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,50, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Luc Bauwens & Pierre Giot, 2003.
"Asymmetric ACD models: Introducing price information in ACD models,"
Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 709-731, November.
- BAUWENS, Luc & GIOT, Pierre, 2003. "Asymmetric ACD models: Introducing price information in ACD models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1670, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G & Rossi, Peter E, 2002. "Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Grammig, Joachim & Wellner, Marc, 2002. "Modeling the interdependence of volatility and inter-transaction duration processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 369-400, February.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Jasiak, Joanna & Le Fol, Gaelle, 1999. "Intra-day market activity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-226, August.
- Ghysels, Eric & Gourieroux, Christian & Jasiak, Joann, 2004. "Stochastic volatility duration models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 413-433, April.
- Andrew Harvey & Esther Ruiz & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Multivariate Stochastic Variance Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 247-264.
- Ghysels Eric & Jasiak Joanna, 1998. "GARCH for Irregularly Spaced Financial Data: The ACD-GARCH Model," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-19, January.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9633 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert F. Engle, 2000. "The Econometrics of Ultra-High Frequency Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Russell, Jeffrey & Engle, Robert F, 1998.
"Econometric Analysis of Discrete-Valued Irregularly-Spaced Financial Transactions Data Using a New Autoregressive Conditional Multinomial Model,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt00m2c5hk, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Jeffrey R. Russell & Robert F. Engle, 1998. "Econometric Analysis of Discrete-valued Irregularly-spaced Financial Transactions Data Using a New Autoregressive Conditional Multinomial Model," CRSP working papers 470, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2000:i:60:p:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Grammig & Kai-Oliver Maurer, 2000. "Non-monotonic hazard functions and the autoregressive conditional duration model," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(1), pages 16-38.
- Ruiz, Esther, 1994. "Quasi-maximum likelihood estimation of stochastic volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 289-306, July.
- repec:bla:restud:v:65:y:1998:i:3:p:361-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joann Jasiak, 1996. "Persistence in Intertrade Durations," Working Papers 1999_8, York University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1999.
- Clark, Peter K, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 135-155, January.
- Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1992. " Time and the Process of Security Price Adjustment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 576-605, June.
- Grammig, Joachim & Wellner, Marc, 1999. "Modeling the interdependence of volatility and inter-transaction duration processes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,21, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Eric Ghysels & Joanna Jasiak, 1997. "GARCH for Irregularly Spaced Data: The ACD-GARCH Model," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-06, CIRANO.
More about this item
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/136234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.