Middlemen in Limit Order Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Cesari & Massimiliano Marzo & Paolo Zagaglia, 2012.
"Effective Trade Execution,"
- Cesari, Riccardo & Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2012. "Effective Trade Execution," MPRA Paper 39619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Cesari & Massimiliano Marzo & Paolo Zagaglia, 2012. "Effective Trade Execution," Working Paper series 41_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- R. Cesari & M. Marzo & P. Zagaglia, 2012. "Effective Trade Execution," Working Papers wp836, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Robert P. Bartlett, III & Justin McCrary, 2015. "Dark Trading at the Midpoint: Pricing Rules, Order Flow, and High Frequency Liquidity Provision," NBER Working Papers 21286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biais, Bruno & Woolley, Paul, 2012. "High Frequency Trading," IDEI Working Papers 31724, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed010:955. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .