Should Dark Pools be Banned from Regulated Exchanges?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nathalie Oriol & Alexandra Rufini & Dominique Torre, 2016. "Should dark PoolS be banned from regulated exchangeS?," Working Papers halshs-01254447, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7685 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:prs:recofi:ecofi_0987-3368_2011_num_104_4_5908 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1998. "Competing markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 277-310, February.
- Hans Degryse & Frank de Jong & Vincent van Kervel, 2015.
"The Impact of Dark Trading and Visible Fragmentation on Market Quality,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1587-1622.
- de Jong, Frank & Degryse, Hans & van Kervel, Vincent, 2011. "The impact of dark trading and visible fragmentation on market quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 8630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, H.A. & de Jong, F.C.J.M. & van Kervel, V.L., 2015. "The impact of dark trading and visible fragmentation on market quality," Other publications TiSEM a51b5d9e-2687-4972-930f-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nathalie Oriol, 2011.
"Investissement institutionnel et révision de la directive MIF,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 104(4), pages 217-235.
- Nathalie Oriol, 2011. "Investissement institutionnel et révision de la directive MIF," Revue d'économie financière, Association d'économie financière, vol. 0(4), pages 217-236.
- Jean-Edouard Colliard & Thierry Foucault, 2012.
"Trading Fees and Efficiency in Limit Order Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(11), pages 3389-3421.
- Colliard, Jean-Edouard & Foucault, Thierry, 2011. "Trading Fees and Efficiency in Limit Order Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8395, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Edouard Colliard & Thierry Foucault, 2012. "Trading Fees and Efficiency in Limit Order Markets," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00813274, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault & Jean-Edouard Colliard, 2012. "Trading fees and efficiency in limit order markets," Working Papers hal-00722602, HAL.
- Jean-Edouard Colliard & Thierry Foucault, 2012. "Trading Fees and Efficiency in Limit Order Markets," Post-Print halshs-01510247, HAL.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Panayides, Marios & Venkataraman, Kumar, 2009. "Hidden liquidity: An analysis of order exposure strategies in electronic stock markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 361-383, December.
- Domowitz, Ian, 1995. "Electronic derivatives exchanges: Implicit mergers, network externalities, and standardization," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 163-175.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrostructure; dark pools; Over-The-Counter market; liquidity; market externalities; two-sided markets;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MST-2015-05-30 (Market Microstructure)
- NEP-NET-2015-05-30 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2015-05-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2015-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.