Electronic derivatives exchanges: Implicit mergers, network externalities, and standardization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Domowitz, Ian, 1993. "A taxonomy of automated trade execution systems," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 607-631, December.
- Balcer, Yves & Lippman, Steven A., 1984. "Technological expectations and adoption of improved technology," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 292-318, December.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1986. "Technology Adoption in the Presence of Network Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 822-841, August.
- Shy, O., 1991. "International Standardization and Protection," Papers 505, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wheatley, W. Parker, 2003. "Survival And Ownership Of Internet Marketplaces For Agriculture," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22214, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamaki, Markku, 2001.
"Are expansions cost effective for stock exchanges? A global perspective,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2339-2366, December.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamäki, Markku, 2000. "Are expansions cost effective for stock exchanges? : A global perspective," Research Discussion Papers 20/2000, Bank of Finland.
- Nathalie Oriol & Alexandra Rufini & Dominique Torre, 2015.
"Should Dark Pools be Banned from Regulated Exchanges?,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2015-21, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Nathalie Oriol & Alexandra Rufini & Dominique Torre, 2016. "Should dark PoolS be banned from regulated exchangeS?," Working Papers halshs-01254447, HAL.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamaki, Markku & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2003.
"Technology, automation, and productivity of stock exchanges: International evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1743-1773, September.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamäki, Markku & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2002. "Technology, automation and productivity of stock exchanges : International evidence," Research Discussion Papers 4/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2003.
"Do networks in the stock exchange industry pay off? : European evidence,"
Research Discussion Papers
2/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Heiko Schmiedel, 2004. "Do networks in the stock exchange industry pay off? European evidence," International Finance 0405002, EconWPA.
- Tsetsekos, George & Varangis, Panos, 2000. "Lessons in Structuring Derivatives Exchanges," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(1), pages 85-98, February.
- Tapking, Jens & Yang, Jing, 2006.
"Horizontal and Vertical Integration in Securities Trading and Settlement,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 1765-1795, October.
- Jens Tapking & Jing Yang, 2004. "Horizontal and vertical integration in securities trading and settlement," Bank of England working papers 245, Bank of England.
- Tsetsekos, George & Varangis, Panos, 1998. "The structure of derivatives exchanges : lessons from developed and emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1887, The World Bank.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2004. "Networks and equity market integration: European evidence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 601-619.
- Ekaterina Dorodnykh, 2014. "Determinants of stock exchange integration: evidence in worldwide perspective," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(2), pages 292 - 316, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:35:y:1995:i:2:p:163-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .