The structure of derivatives exchanges : lessons from developed and emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darryll Hendricks, 1994. "Netting agreements and the credit exposures of OTC derivatives portfolios," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Spr, pages 7-18.
- Eli M. Remolona, 1992. "The recent growth of financial derivative markets," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Win, pages 28-43.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Gerard Gennotte and Hayne Leland., 1991. "Low Margins, Derivative Securities, and Volatility," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-211, University of California at Berkeley.
- Lee, Byung-Joo, 1994. "Non-parametric test of derivative restrictions robust to functional misspecification," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 131-136, June.
- Louis O. Scott, 1992. "The Information Content of Prices in Derivative Security Markets," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 596-625, September.
- Bick, Avi, 1982. "Comments on the valuation of derivative assets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 331-345, November.
- Avi Bick., 1982. "Comments on the Valuation of Derivative Assets," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 125, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bernard Bensaid & Jean-Philippe Lesne & Henri Pagès & José Scheinkman, 1992. "Derivative Asset Pricing With Transaction Costs," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 63-86.
- Michael C. Jensen & William H. Heckling, 1995. "Specific And General Knowledge, And Organizational Structure," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 8(2), pages 4-18.
- Ludger Hentschel & Clifford W. Smith, 1994. "Risk And Regulation In Derivatives Markets," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 7(3), pages 8-22.
- Craig, Alastair & Dravid, Ajay & Richardson, Matthew, 1995. "Market efficiency around the clock Some supporting evidence using foreign-based derivatives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 161-180.
- Domowitz, Ian, 1995. "Electronic derivatives exchanges: Implicit mergers, network externalities, and standardization," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 163-175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Non Bank Financial Institutions; Environmental Economics&Policies; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Economic Theory&Research; Non Bank Financial Institutions; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .