Lessons in Structuring Derivatives Exchanges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eli M. Remolona, 1992. "The recent growth of financial derivative markets," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Win, pages 28-43.
- Gerard Gennotte and Hayne Leland., 1991. "Low Margins, Derivative Securities, and Volatility," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-211, University of California at Berkeley.
- Sean Becketti, 1993. "Are derivatives too risky for banks?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 27-42.
- Louis O. Scott, 1992. "The Information Content of Prices in Derivative Security Markets," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 596-625, September.
- Tsetsekos, George & Varangis, Panos, 1998. "The structure of derivatives exchanges : lessons from developed and emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1887, The World Bank.
- Peter A. Abken, 1994. "Over-the-counter financial derivatives: risky business?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 1-22.
- Peter M. Garber, 1998. "Derivatives in International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 6623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ludger Hentschel & Clifford W. Smith, 1994. "Risk And Regulation In Derivatives Markets," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 7(3), pages 8-22.
- Domowitz, Ian, 1995. "Electronic derivatives exchanges: Implicit mergers, network externalities, and standardization," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 163-175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lourdes Treviño, 2005. "Development and volume growth of organized derivatives trade in emerging markets," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 31-82, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:15:y:2000:i:1:p:85-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .