Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & R. Todd Smith, 1996.
"Too much of a good thing: the macroeconomic effects of taxing capital inflows,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 436-464.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Smith, R. Todd, 1998. "Too much of a good thing: The macroeconomic effects of taxing capital inflows," MPRA Paper 13234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edison, Hali & Reinhart, Carmen M., 2001. "Stopping hot money," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 533-553, December.
- Peter M. Garber, 1998. "Derivatives in International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 6623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrik & Andres Velasco, 1999. "Short-Term Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 7364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akira Ariyoshi & Andrei A Kirilenko & Inci Ötker & Bernard J Laurens & Jorge I Canales Kriljenko & Karl F Habermeier, 2000. "Capital Controls; Country Experiences with Their Use and Liberalization," IMF Occasional Papers 190, International Monetary Fund.
- Steven Radelet & Jeffrey Sachs, 2000. "The Onset of the East Asian Financial Crisis," NBER Chapters,in: Currency Crises, pages 105-153 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp01-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .