Netting agreements and the credit exposures of OTC derivatives portfolios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger S. Smith, 1990. "Factors Affecting Saving, Policy Tools, and Tax Reform: A Review," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(1), pages 1-70, March.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1990.
"Have IRAs Increased U. S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 661-698.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987. "Have IRAs Increased U.S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys," NBER Working Papers 2217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsetsekos, George & Varangis, Panos, 1998. "The structure of derivatives exchanges : lessons from developed and emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1887, The World Bank.
- William J. Bergman & Robert R. Bliss & Christian A. Johnson & George G. Kaufman, 2004. "Netting, financial contracts, and banks: the economic implications," Working Paper Series WP-04-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednqr:y:1994:i:spr:p:7-18:n:v.19no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .