Report NEP-REG-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Cavaliere & Mario Maggi & Francesca Stroffolini, 2015. "A Normative Analysis of Local Public Utilities: Investments in Water Networks," IEFE Working Papers 80, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Anne Schopp & William Acworth & Daniel Huppmann & Karsten Neuhoff, 2015. "Modelling a Market Stability Reserve in Carbon Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1483, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Peitz, M. & Schütt, F., 2015. "Net Neutrality and Inflation of Traffic," Discussion Paper 2015-006, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Anna Thum-Thysen & Erik Canton, 2015. "Estimation of service sector mark-ups determined by structural reform indicators," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 547, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Nadia Ameli & Nicola Brandt, 2015. "What Impedes Household Investment in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1222, OECD Publishing.
- Philippe Quirion, 2015. "Quel mode de soutien pour les énergies renouvelables électriques ?," Working Papers 2015.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Pernille Parmer, 2014. "Hydropower Policy and Energy Saving Incentives," Working Paper Series 16014, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Molyneaux, Lynette & Brown, Colin & Foster, John & Wagner, Liam, 2015. "Measuring resilience to energy shocks," MPRA Paper 64568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joisa Dutra & Flavio M. Menezes, 2015. "Electricity Market Design in Brazil: An Assessment of the 2004 Reform," Discussion Papers Series 545, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Winkler, Kay, 2014. "Potential Effects of New Zealand's Policy on Next Generation High-Speed Access Networks," Working Paper Series 4347, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Nathalie Oriol & Alexandra Rufini & Dominique Torre, 2015. "Should Dark Pools be Banned from Regulated Exchanges?," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-21, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2015. "Regulating a Manager-Controlled Monopoly with Unknown Costs," MPRA Paper 64366, University Library of Munich, Germany.