Estimation of service sector mark-ups determined by structural reform indicators
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Duval, Romain & Furceri, Davide & Zdzienicka, Aleksandra, 2021. "Fiscal multipliers and job-protection regulation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 132(C).
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Duval, Romain & Fiori, Giuseppe & Ghironi, Fabio, 2016.
"Market reforms in the time of imbalance,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 69-93.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Duval, Romain & Fiori, Giuseppe & Ghironi, Fabio, 2016. "Market Reforms in the Time of Imbalance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Romain Duval & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2016. "Market Reforms in the Time of Imbalance," NBER Working Papers 22128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roeger, Werner & Varga, Janos & Veld, Jan in 't & Vogel, Lukas, 2021.
"The distributional impact of labour market reforms: A model-based assessment,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 131(C).
- Werner Roeger & Janos Varga & Jan in't Veld & Lukas Vogel, 2019. "The Distributional Impact of Labour Market Reforms: A Model-Based Assessment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7918, CESifo.
- Raïsa Basselier & David de Antonio Liedo & Jana Jonckheere & Geert Langenus, 2018. "Can inflation expectations in business or consumer surveys improve inflation forecasts?," Working Paper Research 348, National Bank of Belgium.
- Claudio Cesaroni, 2017. "Optimal Long-Run Inflation and the Informal Economy," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 46, Bank of Lithuania.
- Janos Varga & Jan in 't Veld, 2014. "The potential growth impact of structural reforms in the EU. A benchmarking exercise," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 541, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2015-05-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-05-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2015-05-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ECFIN INFO (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.