Modelling a Market Stability Reserve in Carbon Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julien Chevallier, 2012. "Banking And Borrowing In The Eu Ets: A Review Of Economic Modelling, Current Provisions And Prospects For Future Design," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 157-176, February.
- Holt, Charles A. & Shobe, William M., 2016.
"Reprint of: Price and quantity collars for stabilizing emission allowance prices: Laboratory experiments on the EU ETS market stability reserve,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 69-86.
- Holt, Charles A. & Shobe, William, 2015. "Price and Quantity “Collars” for Stabilizing Emissions Allowance Prices: An Experimental Analysis of the EU ETS Market Stability Reserve," Discussion Papers dp-15-29, Resources For the Future.
- Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J. & Spraggon, John M., 2014.
"Price controls and banking in emissions trading: An experimental evaluation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 71-86.
- John K. Stranlund & James J. Murphy & John M. Spraggon, 2014. "Price Controls and Banking in Emissions Trading: An Experimental Evaluation," Working Papers 2014-01, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Landis, Florian, 2015. "Final report on marginal abatement cost curves for the evaluation of the market stability reserve," ZEW Dokumentationen 15-01, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bailey,Roy E., 2005. "The Economics of Financial Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521612807, July - De.
- Changyun Wang, 2001.
"Investor Sentiment and Return Predictability in Agricultural Futures Markets,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(10), pages 929-952, October.
- Wang, Changyun, 2000. "Investor sentiment and return predictability in agricultural futures markets," MPRA Paper 36425, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2002.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M & von der Fehr, N.-H.M.Nils-Henrik M, 2004. "Price volatility and risk exposure: on market-based environmental policy instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 682-704, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4611 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Harrison Fell & Richard Morgenstern, 2010.
"Alternative Approaches to Cost Containment in a Cap-and-Trade System,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 275-297, October.
- Fell, Harrison & Morgenstern, Richard, 2009. "Alternative Approaches to Cost Containment in a Cap-and-Trade System," Discussion Papers dp-09-14, Resources For the Future.
- Rubin, Jonathan D., 1996. "A Model of Intertemporal Emission Trading, Banking, and Borrowing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 269-286, November.
- Fell, Harrison, 2015. "Comparing Policies to Confront Permit Over-allocation," Discussion Papers dp-15-17, Resources For the Future.
- Clò, Stefano & Battles, Susan & Zoppoli, Pietro, 2013. "Policy options to improve the effectiveness of the EU emissions trading system: A multi-criteria analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 477-490.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik, 1992. "Systematic Risk, Hedging Pressure, and Risk Premiums in Futures Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(4), pages 637-667.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian, 2017.
"Combining price and quantity controls under partitioned environmental regulation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 226-242.
- Sebastian Rausch & Jan Abrell, 2016. "Combining Price and Quantity Controls under Partitioned Environmental Regulation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/233, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian, 2016. "Combining Price and Quantity Controls under Partitioned Environmental Regulation," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145726, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sebastian Rausch & Jan Abrell, 2016. "Combining Price and Quantity Controls under Partitioned Environmental Regulation," EcoMod2016 9234, EcoMod.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:118:y:2018:i:c:p:642-654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perino, Grischa & Willner, Maximilian, 2016. "Procrastinating reform: The impact of the market stability reserve on the EU ETS," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 37-52.
- Corinne Chaton & Anna Creti & Maria-Eugenia Sanin, 2017. "Assessing the implementation of the Market Stability Reserve," Working Papers 1708, Chaire Economie du climat.
More about this item
KeywordsComputational Model; Emissions trading; Environmental Regulation; Market stability reserve;
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2015-05-30 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2015-05-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-05-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2015-05-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.