Comparing Policies to Confront Permit Over-allocation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974. "Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- Jerome Adda & Russell W. Cooper, 2003. "Dynamic Economics: Quantitative Methods and Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012014, January.
- Stavins, Robert N., 1996. "Correlated Uncertainty and Policy Instrument Choice," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 218-232, March.
- Harrison Fell & Richard Morgenstern, 2010.
"Alternative Approaches to Cost Containment in a Cap-and-Trade System,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 275-297, October.
- Fell, Harrison & Morgenstern, Richard, 2009. "Alternative Approaches to Cost Containment in a Cap-and-Trade System," Discussion Papers dp-09-14, Resources For the Future.
- Fraas, Arthur G. & Richardson, Nathan, 2010. "Banking on Allowances: The EPA’s Mixed Record in Managing Emissions-Market Transitions," Discussion Papers dp-10-42.pdf, Resources For the Future.
- Rubin, Jonathan D., 1996. "A Model of Intertemporal Emission Trading, Banking, and Borrowing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 269-286, November.
- Roberts, Marc J. & Spence, Michael, 1976. "Effluent charges and licenses under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 193-208.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian, 2017.
"Combining price and quantity controls under partitioned environmental regulation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 226-242.
- Sebastian Rausch & Jan Abrell, 2016. "Combining Price and Quantity Controls under Partitioned Environmental Regulation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/233, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian, 2016. "Combining Price and Quantity Controls under Partitioned Environmental Regulation," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145726, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sebastian Rausch & Jan Abrell, 2016. "Combining Price and Quantity Controls under Partitioned Environmental Regulation," EcoMod2016 9234, EcoMod.
- Lade, Gabriel E. & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2015. "The design and economics of low carbon fuel standards," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 91-99.
- Holt, Charles A. & Shobe, William M., 2016.
"Reprint of: Price and quantity collars for stabilizing emission allowance prices: Laboratory experiments on the EU ETS market stability reserve,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 69-86.
- Holt, Charles A. & Shobe, William, 2015. "Price and Quantity “Collars” for Stabilizing Emissions Allowance Prices: An Experimental Analysis of the EU ETS Market Stability Reserve," Discussion Papers dp-15-29, Resources For the Future.
- Anne Schopp & William Acworth & Daniel Huppmann & Karsten Neuhoff, 2015. "Modelling a Market Stability Reserve in Carbon Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1483, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kollenberg, Sascha & Taschini, Luca, 2016.
"Emissions trading systems with cap adjustments,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 20-36.
- Kollenberg, Sascha & Taschini, Luca, 2016. "Emissions trading systems with cap adjustments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67774, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sascha Kollenberg & Luca Taschini, 2016. "Emissions trading systems with cap adjustments," GRI Working Papers 195, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sascha Kollenberg & Luca Taschini, 2015. "The European Union Emissions Trading System and the Market Stability Reserve: Optimal Dynamic Supply Adjustment," CESifo Working Paper Series 5380, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordscap-and-trade; market stability reserve; price collar; EU ETS;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2015-07-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2015-07-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2015-07-25 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-15-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.