Report NEP-REG-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karsten Neuhoff & Jochen Diekmann & Friedrich Kunz & Sophia Rüster & Wolf-Peter Schill & Sebastian Schwenen, 2015. "A Coordinated Strategic Reserve to Safeguard the European Energy Transition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1495, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vadim Borokhov, 2015. "Antimonopoly regulation method in energy markets based on the Vickrey-Clarke-Groves mechanism," Papers 1507.04478, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2021.
- Fell, Harrison, 2015. "Comparing Policies to Confront Permit Over-allocation," Discussion Papers dp-15-17, Resources For the Future.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Bushnell, James & Munnings, Clayton, 2015. "State and Regional Comprehensive Carbon Pricing and Greenhouse Gas Regulation in the Power Sector under EPA’s Clean Power Plan: Workshop Summary," Discussion Papers dp-15-31, Resources For the Future.
- Dr. Christian Lutz & Dr. Markus Flaute & Dr. Ulrike Lehr & Dr. Kirsten Svenja Wiebe, 2015. "Economic impacts of renewable power generation technologies and the role of endogenous technological change," GWS Discussion Paper Series 15-9, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Salant, Stephen W., 2015. "What Ails the European Union's Emissions Trading System? Two Diagnoses Calling for Different Treatments," Discussion Papers dp-15-30, Resources For the Future.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Ritter, Nolan & Schwenen, Sebastian, 2015. "Bidding Structures and Trading Arrangements for Flexibility across EU Power Markets," EconStor Research Reports 111922, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Karsten Neuhoff & Carlos Batlle & Gert Brunekreeft & Christos Vasilakos Konstantinidis & Christian Nabe & Giorgia Oggioni & Pablo Rodilla & Sebastian Schwenen & Tomasz Siewierski & Goran Strbac, 2015. "Flexible Short-Term Power Trading: Gathering Experience in EU Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1494, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska, 2015. "Social acceptance of green energy and dynamic electricity tariffs - a short review," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/07, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Ian A. MacKenzie, 2015. "Prices versus quantities with distributional rent seeking," Discussion Papers Series 548, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Stephen O'Connell & Allan Collard-Wexler & Hunt Allcott, 2015. "How Do Electricity Shortages A," 2015 Meeting Papers 159, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jean-Etienne de Bettignies & David T. Robinson, 2015. "When Is Social Responsibility Socially Desirable?," NBER Working Papers 21364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.