The Economics of Financial Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamie Alcock & John Glascock & Eva Steiner, 2013. "Manipulation in U.S. REIT Investment Performance Evaluation: Empirical Evidence," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 434-465, October.
- Sasidharan, Anand, 2009. "Structural Changes in India's Stock Markets' Efficiency," MPRA Paper 19501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Anne Schopp & William Acworth & Daniel Huppmann & Karsten Neuhoff, 2015. "Modelling a Market Stability Reserve in Carbon Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1483, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nakamura, Yutaka, 2015. "Mean-variance utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 536-556.
- Catalin Drob, 2014. "Recent Evolution Of The Capital Markets In Romania," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 20.
- Erdal Atukeren & Aylin Seçkin, 2007. "On the valuation of psychic returns to art market investments," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 26(5), pages 1-12.
- Robert A. Becker, 2017. "An Elementary Exposition of the No Strong Arbitrage Principle for Financial Markets," Caepr Working Papers 2017-005 Classification-G, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:26:y:2007:i:5:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ripamonti, Alexandre, 2016. "Corwin-Schultz bid-ask spread estimator in the Brazilian stock market," MPRA Paper 79459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Detzer, 2012.
"New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 233-254.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2012. "New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis," IPE Working Papers 13/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Sheriffdeen A. Tella & Olumuyiwa G. Yinusa & Ayinde Taofeek Olusola & Saban Celik, 2011. "Global Economic Crisis And Stock Markets Efficiency: Evidence From Selected Africa Countries," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 139-169.
- Chilosi, David, 2014.
"Risky Institutions: Political Regimes and the Cost of Public Borrowing in Early Modern Italy,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 74(03), pages 887-915, September.
- Chilosi, David, 2013. "Risky institutions: political regimes and the cost of public borrowing in early modern Italy," Economic History Working Papers 50815, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Chilosi, David, 2014. "Risky institutions: political regimes and the cost of public borrowing in early modern Italy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59571, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- M. Bartolozzi & C. Mellen, 2009. "Local Risk Decomposition for High-frequency Trading Systems," Papers 0904.4099, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2011.
- Mihaela Nicolau, 2010.
"Practitioners' Tools in Analysing Financial Markets Evolution,"
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica,
Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(3), pages 83-104, August.
- Nicolau, Mihaela, 2010. "Practitioners' tools in analysing financial markets evolution," MPRA Paper 25646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sasidharan, Anand, 2009. "Structural Changes in India's Stock Markets' Efficiency," MPRA Paper 19433, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Richstein, Jörn C. & Chappin, Émile J.L. & de Vries, Laurens J., 2015. "The market (in-)stability reserve for EU carbon emission trading: Why it might fail and how to improve it," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-18.
- Marco Bartolozzi, 2010. "A Multi Agent Model for the Limit Order Book Dynamics," Papers 1005.0182, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Moawia Alghalith & Ricardo Lalloob, 2012. "A General Empirical Model of Hedging," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2016.
"Particularitǎţi ale evoluţiei variabilelor financiare
[Some particularities of the financial variables evolution]," MPRA Paper 73481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2016.
- Khrennikova, Polina, 2016. "Application of quantum master equation for long-term prognosis of asset-prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 450(C), pages 253-263.
- Jian Zhang & Lee W. Sanning & Sherrill Shaffer, 2010. "Market Efficiency Test in the VIX Futures Market," CAMA Working Papers 2010-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Anne Schopp & Karsten Neuhoff, 2013. "The Role of Hedging in Carbon Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1271, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sasidharan, Anand, 2009. "Does seasonality persists in Indian stock markets?," MPRA Paper 24185, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2010.
- M. Bartolozzi, 2010. "A multi agent model for the limit order book dynamics," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 78(2), pages 265-273, November.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2015.
"Conţinutul analizei seriilor de timp financiare
[The Essentials of the Analysis of Financial Time Series]," MPRA Paper 67175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521612807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.