Report NEP-NET-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Folke Larsen, 2015. "The network at work: Diffusion of banana cultivation in Tanzania," CAM Working Papers camwp2015_01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Tim Conley & Nirav Mehta & Ralph Stinebrickner & Todd Stinebrickner, 2015. "Social Interactions, Mechanisms, and Equilibrium: Evidence from a Model of Study Time and Academic Achievement," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20154, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Timo Hiller & Timo Hiller, 2013. "Peer Effects in Endogenous Networks," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 564, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Taalbi, Josef, 2015. "Development Blocks in Innovation Networks. The Swedish Manufacturing Industry, 1970-2007," MPRA Paper 64549, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 May 2015.
- Alberto Cavaliere & Mario Maggi & Francesca Stroffolini, 2015. "A Normative Analysis of Local Public Utilities: Investments in Water Networks," IEFE Working Papers 80, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Cely, Jorge & Cadena, Carlos, 2015. "Identifying Interbank Loans, Rates, and Claims Networks from Transactional Data," Discussion Paper 2015-029, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mattila, Juri & Seppälä, Timo, 2015. "Machines in a Cloud – or a Cloud in Machines? Emerging New Trends of the Digital Platforms in Industry and Society," ETLA Reports 44, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Winkler, Kay, 2014. "Potential Effects of New Zealand's Policy on Next Generation High-Speed Access Networks," Working Paper Series 4347, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Nathalie Oriol & Alexandra Rufini & Dominique Torre, 2015. "Should Dark Pools be Banned from Regulated Exchanges?," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-21, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Richard Bookstaber & Paul Glasserman & Garud Iyengar & Yu Luo & Venkat Venkatasubramanian & Zhizun Zhang, 2015. "Process Systems Engineering as a Modeling Paradigm for Analyzing Systemic Risk in Financial Networks," Working Papers 15-01, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Peitz, M. & Schütt, F., 2015. "Net Neutrality and Inflation of Traffic," Discussion Paper 2015-006, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ozgur Akay & Zeynep Senyuz & Emre Yoldas, 2013. "Hedge Fund Contagion and Risk-adjusted Returns: A Markov-switching Dynamic Factor Approach," Working Papers 13-06, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.