Report NEP-CFN-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Christoffersen & Ruslan Goyenko & Kris Jacobs & Mehdi Karoui, 2011. "Illiquidity Premia in the Equity Options Market," CREATES Research Papers 2011-43, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Diego Amaya & Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Aurelio Vasquez, 2011. "Do Realized Skewness and Kurtosis Predict the Cross-Section of Equity Returns?," CREATES Research Papers 2011-44, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Kunieda, Shigeki & Takahata, Junichiro & Yada, Haruna, 2011. "Japanese Firms’ Debt Policy And Tax Policy," Discussion Papers 2011-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Patrick Slovik, 2012. "Systemically Important Banks and Capital Regulation Challenges," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 916, OECD Publishing.
- Philip Hemmings, 2011. "Issues in Private-Sector Finance in Israel," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 913, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emiliano Pagnotta & Thomas Philippon, 2011. "Competing on Speed," NBER Working Papers 17652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.