Systemically Important Banks and Capital Regulation Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Skorepa & Jakub Seidler, 2015.
"Capital buffers based on banks’ domestic systemic importance: selected issues,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 207-220, August.
- Michal Skorepa & Jakub Seidler, 2014. "Capital Buffers Based on Banks' Domestic Systemic Importance: Selected Issues," Research and Policy Notes 2014/01, Czech National Bank.
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2016. "Economic freedom and economic crises," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 45(S), pages 11-23.
- Elisa Fusco & Bernardo Maggi, 2016. "Bank Financial world crisis: Inefficiencies and Responsibilities," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2016/2, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Angela Abbate & Dominik Thaler, 2019. "Monetary Policy and the Asset Risk‐Taking Channel," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 51(8), pages 2115-2144, December.
- William R. White, 2014. "The Prudential Regulation of Financial Institutions: Why Regulatory Responses to the Crisis Might Not Prove Sufficient," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1108, OECD Publishing.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand K. Hassani, 2019. "Risk Measurement," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02119256, HAL.
- Mario Sarcinelli, 2012. "Come difendere la globalizzazione e salvaguardare i sistemi bancari dal contagio," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 65(257), pages 9-47.
- Figuet, Jean-Marc & Humblot, Thomas & Lahet, Delphine, 2015. "Cross-border banking claims on emerging countries: The Basel III Banking Reforms in a push and pull framework," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 294-310.
- Paola Bongini & Laura Nieri, 2014. "Identifying and Regulating Systemically Important Financial Institutions," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 43(1), pages 39-62, February.
- Pavlos Almanidis & Mustafa U. Karakaplan & Levent Kutlu, 2019. "A dynamic stochastic frontier model with threshold effects: U.S. bank size and efficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 69-84, December.
- William R. White, 2012. "Ultra easy monetary policy and the law of unintended consequences," Globalization Institute Working Papers 126, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2012.
- Katarzyna Sum, 2016. "A review of individual and systemic risk measures in terms of applicability for banking regulations," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 10(1), March.
- William R. White, 2012. "Credit Crises and the Shortcomings of Traditional Policy Responses," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 971, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsAccord de Bâle; Bank Leverage; Basel accord; Basel III; Bâle III; capital requirements; crise financière; financial regulation; financial stability; institutions financières d'importance systémique; levier bancaire; réglementation financière; stabilité financière; systemically important financial institutions; Too-big-to-fail;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2011-12-19 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2011-12-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2011-12-19 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-REG-2011-12-19 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2011-12-19 (Risk Management)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Systemically important financial institution in Wikipedia English ne '')
- 系统重要性金融机构 in Wikipedia Chinese ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:916-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.