An exploratory study of the determinants of switching and loyalty in prepaid cell phone users. An application of concept mapping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Akehurst, 2008. "What do we really know about services?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15, March.
- David McKee, 2008. "Services, growth poles and advanced economies," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(2), pages 99-107, June.
- Trochim, William M. K. & Linton, Rhoda, 1986. "Conceptualization for planning and evaluation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 289-308, January.
- Eshghi, Abdolreza & Haughton, Dominique & Topi, Heikki, 2007. "Determinants of customer loyalty in the wireless telecommunications industry," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 93-106, March.
- Kim, Moon-Koo & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Jeong, Dong-Heon, 2004. "The effects of customer satisfaction and switching barrier on customer loyalty in Korean mobile telecommunication services," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 145-159, March.
- Lukasz Grzybowski, 2008. "Estimating Switching Costs in Mobile Telephony in the UK," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 113-132, June.
- Lai-Ying Leong & Teck-Soon Hew & Keng-Boon Ooi & Binshan Lin, 2012. "The determinants of customer loyalty in Malaysian mobile telecommunication services: a structural analysis," International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 209-235.
- Chuang, Yi-Fei, 2011. "Pull-and-suck effects in Taiwan mobile phone subscribers switching intentions," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 128-140, March.
- Pratompong Srinuan & Erik Bohlin & Gary Madden, 2012. "The determinants of mobile subscriber retention in Sweden," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 453-457, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesús Cambra-Fierro & Iguácel Melero-Polo & Javier Sese, 2015. "Does the nature of the relationship really matter? An analysis of the roles of loyalty and involvement in service recovery processes," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(2), pages 297-320, June.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11628-017-0341-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer loyalty; Customer switching; Mobile/cellular phones; Concept mapping;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:7:y:2013:i:4:p:603-622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.