Does the nature of the relationship really matter? An analysis of the roles of loyalty and involvement in service recovery processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdul-Ghani, Eathar & Hyde, Kenneth F. & Marshall, Roger, 2011. "Emic and etic interpretations of engagement with a consumer-to-consumer online auction site," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1060-1066, October.
- Estelami, Hooman, 2003. "Sources, characteristics, and dynamics of postpurchase price complaints," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 411-419, May.
- Chang, Yu-Wei & Chang, Yu-Hern, 2010. "Does service recovery affect satisfaction and customer loyalty? An empirical study of airline services," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 340-342.
- Maxham, James III, 2001. "Service recovery's influence on consumer satisfaction, positive word-of-mouth, and purchase intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 11-24, October.
- Piyush Kumar & Mayukh Dass & Omer Topaloglu, 2011. "Exploring satisfaction in business-to-business services: a path-analytic approach," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(1), pages 13-27, March.
- A. Lindgreen & R. Palmer & M. Wetzels & M. Antioco, 2009. "Do different marketing practices require different leadership styles ? An exploratory study," Post-Print hal-00387048, HAL.
- Luis Miranda-Gumucio & Ignacio Gil-Pechuán & Daniel Palacios-Marqués, 2013. "An exploratory study of the determinants of switching and loyalty in prepaid cell phone users. An application of concept mapping," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(4), pages 603-622, December.
- Davoud Nikbin & Ishak Ismail & Malliga Marimuthu, 2013. "The relationship between informational justice, recovery satisfaction, and loyalty: the moderating role of failure attributions," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(3), pages 419-435, September.
- Sparks, Beverley A. & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2001. "Justice strategy options for increased customer satisfaction in a services recovery setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 209-218, December.
- Melissa Cunliffe & Robert Johnston, 2008. "Complaint management and the role of the chief executive," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(1), pages 47-63, March.
- Sang-Man Kim & Jae-Young Oh, 2012. "Employee emotional response toward healthcare organization’s service recovery efforts and its influences on service recovery performance," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(3), pages 297-321, September.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:85:y:2009:i:1:p:95-111 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:12:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-018-0362-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:13:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11628-018-0375-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:140:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1820-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0333-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:12:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11628-017-0349-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsService recovery; Satisfaction; Loyalty; Involvement; Mobile phone industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:9:y:2015:i:2:p:297-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.