Emic and etic interpretations of engagement with a consumer-to-consumer online auction site
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sherry, John F, Jr, 1990. " A Sociocultural Analysis of a Midwestern American Flea Market," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 13-30, June.
- McKee, Daryl & Wang, Guangping, 2006. "Economic versus social exchange in marketing places: An empirical study among manufacturing firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 397-406, April.
- Belk, Russell W & Sherry, John F, Jr & Wallendorf, Melanie, 1988. " A Naturalistic Inquiry into Buyer and Seller Behavior at a Swap Meet," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 449-470, March.
- Li, Julie Juan, 2008. "How to retain local senior managers in international joint ventures: The effects of alliance relationship characteristics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 986-994, September.
- Sandor Czellar & D. Sprott & E. Spangenberg, 2009. "The Importance of a General Measure of Brand Engagement on Market Behavior: Development and Validation of a Scale," Post-Print hal-00458392, HAL.
- Muniz, Albert M, Jr & O'Guinn, Thomas C, 2001. " Brand Community," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 412-432, March.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Hirschman, Elizabeth C, 1982. " The Experiential Aspects of Consumption: Consumer Fantasies, Feelings, and Fun," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 132-140, September.
- Rohm, Andrew J. & Swaminathan, Vanitha, 2004. "A typology of online shoppers based on shopping motivations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 748-757, July.
- Beckett-Camarata, Elizabeth Jane & Camarata, Martin R. & Barker, Randolph T., 1998. "Integrating internal and external customer relationships through relationship management: A strategic response to a changing global environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 71-81, January.
- Chu, Hsunchi & Liao, Shuling, 2010. "Buying while expecting to sell: The economic psychology of online resale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1073-1078, September.
- Gregory Black, 2005. "Socio-Economic Determinants of Participation in On-line Auctions," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 487-488, December.
- Chan, Kimmy Wa & Li, Stella Yiyan, 2010. "Understanding consumer-to-consumer interactions in virtual communities: The salience of reciprocity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1033-1040, September.
- Reynolds, Kristy E. & Gilkeson, James H. & Niedrich, Ronald W., 2009. "The influence of seller strategy on the winning price in online auctions: A moderated mediation model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 22-30, January.
- Mollen, Anne & Wilson, Hugh, 2010. "Engagement, telepresence and interactivity in online consumer experience: Reconciling scholastic and managerial perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 919-925, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuraidah Zainol & Nurul Fadly Habidin & Juliana Osman & Rusliza Yahaya, 2016. "The Key Qualities of a Strong Customer Engagement in the Customer-Brand Relationship Context," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(12), pages 211-224, December.
- Jesús Cambra-Fierro & Iguácel Melero-Polo & Javier Sese, 2015. "Does the nature of the relationship really matter? An analysis of the roles of loyalty and involvement in service recovery processes," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(2), pages 297-320, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:571-581 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Tae Youn & Lee, Yoon-Jung, 2017. "Contemporary dandies: The behavioral characteristics of Korean male consumers in fashion multi-brand stores and tailor shops," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 149-153.
- repec:eee:touman:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:321-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Jae-Eun & Lloyd, Stephen & Cervellon, Marie-Cécile, 2016. "Narrative-transportation storylines in luxury brand advertising: Motivating consumer engagement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 304-313.
More about this item
KeywordsOnline auctions Engagement Social exchange Community Business relationships;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:10:p:1060-1066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.