Engagement, telepresence and interactivity in online consumer experience: Reconciling scholastic and managerial perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Macdonald, Emma K. & Sharp, Byron M., 2000. "Brand Awareness Effects on Consumer Decision Making for a Common, Repeat Purchase Product:: A Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 5-15, April.
- Goldsmith, Ronald E. & Emmert, Janelle, 1991. "Measuring product category involvement: A multitrait-multimethod study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 363-371, December.
- Thomas P. Novak & Donna L. Hoffman & Yiu-Fai Yung, 2000. "Measuring the Customer Experience in Online Environments: A Structural Modeling Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 22-42, May.
- Schembri, Sharon, 2009. "Reframing brand experience: The experiential meaning of Harley-Davidson," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1299-1310, December.
- Zaichkowsky, Judith Lynne, 1985. "Measuring the Involvement Construct," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 341-352, December.
- Richard, Marie-Odile & Chandra, Ramdas, 2005. "A model of consumer web navigational behavior: conceptual development and application," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1019-1029, August.
- Hausman, Angela V. & Siekpe, Jeffrey Sam, 2009. "The effect of web interface features on consumer online purchase intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 5-13, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Huang, Yu-Chih & Backman, Sheila J. & Backman, Kenneth F. & Moore, DeWayne, 2013. "Exploring user acceptance of 3D virtual worlds in travel and tourism marketing," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 490-501.
- Nitin Walia & Mark Srite & Wendy Huddleston, 2016. "Eyeing the web interface: the influence of price, product, and personal involvement," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 297-333, September.
- Chen, Ying-Hueih & Hsu, I-Chieh & Lin, Chia-Chen, 2010. "Website attributes that increase consumer purchase intention: A conjoint analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1007-1014, September.
- Tibert Verhagen & Daniel Bloemers, 2018. "Exploring the cognitive and affective bases of online purchase intentions: a hierarchical test across product types," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 537-561, September.
- Juan Miguel AlcÃ¡ntara-Pilar & Salvador del Barrio-GarcÃa & Lucia Porcu & Esmeralda Crespo-Almendros, 2015. "Motivational Duality in Online Consumer Behaviour: Website Usability and Flow State as Moderating Factors," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 14(1), pages 79-104, June.
- Morgan-Thomas, Anna & Veloutsou, Cleopatra, 2013. "Beyond technology acceptance: Brand relationships and online brand experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 21-27.
- Yael Steinhart & David Mazursky & Michael Kamins, 2013. "The process by which product availability triggers purchase," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 217-228, September.
- Shabnam H. A. Zanjani & George R. Milne & Elizabeth G. Miller, 2016. "Procrastinators’ online experience and purchase behavior," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 568-585, September.
- Shobeiri, Saeed & Laroche, Michel & Mazaheri, Ebrahim, 2013. "Shaping e-retailerâ€™s website personality: The importance of experiential marketing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 102-110.
- McDowell, William C. & Wilson, Rachel C. & Kile, Charles Owen, 2016. "An examination of retail website design and conversion rate," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4837-4842.
- Kim, Juran & Kang, Seungmook & Lee, Ki Hoon, 2021. "Evolution of digital marketing communication: Bibliometric analysis and network visualization from key articles," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 552-563.
- Mazaheri, Ebrahim & Richard, Marie-Odile & Laroche, Michel, 2011. "Online consumer behavior: Comparing Canadian and Chinese website visitors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 958-965, September.
- Aboubaker Ettis, SaÃ¯d, 2017. "Examining the relationships between online store atmospheric color, flow experience and consumer behavior," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 43-55.
- Poncin, Ingrid & Garnier, Marion & Ben Mimoun, Mohammed Slim & Leclercq, Thomas, 2017. "Smart technologies and shopping experience: Are gamification interfaces effective? The case of the Smartstore," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 320-331.
- Hsieh, Jung-Kuei & Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Chiu, Hung-Chang & Yang, Ya-Ru, 2014. "Customer Response to Web Site Atmospherics: Task-relevant Cues, Situational Involvement and PAD," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 225-236.
- Xinwei Su & Xi Li & Yingchuang Wang & Zhiming Zheng & Yuanshui Huang, 2020. "Awe of Intangible Cultural Heritage: The Perspective of ICH Tourists," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(3), pages 21582440209, July.
- Hsiu-Li Liao & Su-Houn Liu & Chi-Wen Lin, 2013. "Information, Experience and Destination Marketing - The Influence of Interactivity on Tourism Website," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 58-69, August.
- Huang, Li-Ting, 2016. "Flow and social capital theory in online impulse buying," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2277-2283.
- Prashant Verma & Shruti Jain, 2015. "Skills Augmenting Online Shopping Behavior: A Study of Need for Cognition Positive Segment," Business Perspectives and Research, , vol. 3(2), pages 126-145, July.
- Jamie Carlson & Natalie Jane Vries & Mohammad M. Rahman & Alex Taylor, 2017. "Go with the flow: engineering flow experiences for customer engagement value creation in branded social media environments," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(4), pages 334-348, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEngagement Telepresence Flow Interactivity Internet Involvement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y::i:9-10:p:919-925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.