Beyond technology acceptance: Brand relationships and online brand experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caruana, Albert & Ewing, Michael T., 2010. "How corporate reputation, quality, and value influence online loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1103-1110, September.
- Bridges, Eileen & Florsheim, Renée, 2008. "Hedonic and utilitarian shopping goals: The online experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 309-314, April.
- Gentile, Chiara & Spiller, Nicola & Noci, Giuliano, 2007. "How to Sustain the Customer Experience:: An Overview of Experience Components that Co-create Value With the Customer," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 395-410, October.
- Veloutsou, Cleopatra & Moutinho, Luiz, 2009. "Brand relationships through brand reputation and brand tribalism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 314-322, March.
- Ha, Sejin & Stoel, Leslie, 2009. "Consumer e-shopping acceptance: Antecedents in a technology acceptance model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 565-571, May.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Thomas P. Novak & Donna L. Hoffman & Yiu-Fai Yung, 2000. "Measuring the Customer Experience in Online Environments: A Structural Modeling Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 22-42, May.
- Bruner, Gordon II & Kumar, Anand, 2005. "Explaining consumer acceptance of handheld Internet devices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 553-558, May.
- Eastlick, Mary Ann & Lotz, Sherry L. & Warrington, Patricia, 2006. "Understanding online B-to-C relationships: An integrated model of privacy concerns, trust, and commitment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 877-886, August.
- Taylor, David G. & Strutton, David, 2010. "Has e-marketing come of age? Modeling historical influences on post-adoption era Internet consumer behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 950-956, September.
- Hausman, Angela V. & Siekpe, Jeffrey Sam, 2009. "The effect of web interface features on consumer online purchase intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 5-13, January.
- Kwon, Wi-Suk & Lennon, Sharron J., 2009. "What induces online loyalty? Online versus offline brand images," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 557-564, May.
- Arnold, Mark J. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E., 2005. "Customer delight in a retail context: investigating delightful and terrible shopping experiences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1132-1145, August.
- Dazhong Wu & Gautam Ray & Xianjun Geng & Andrew Whinston, 2004. "Implications of Reduced Search Cost and Free Riding in E-Commerce," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 255-262, November.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
- McCole, Patrick & Ramsey, Elaine & Williams, John, 2010. "Trust considerations on attitudes towards online purchasing: The moderating effect of privacy and security concerns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1018-1024, September.
- Mollen, Anne & Wilson, Hugh, 2010. "Engagement, telepresence and interactivity in online consumer experience: Reconciling scholastic and managerial perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 919-925, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:349-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Şahika Burçin Tatar & İrem Eren-Erdoğmuş, 2016. "The effect of social media marketing on brand trust and brand loyalty for hotels," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 249-263, September.
- Lin, Yi Hsin, 2015. "Innovative brand experience's influence on brand equity and brand satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2254-2259.
- Hamzah, Zalfa Laili & Syed Alwi, Sharifah Faridah & Othman, Md Nor, 2014. "Designing corporate brand experience in an online context: A qualitative insight," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2299-2310.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:6:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-016-0079-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:124:y:2017:i:c:p:257-270 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOnline brand; i-Brand; Internet brand; Online brand experience; Brand relationships; Technology acceptance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:66:y:2013:i:1:p:21-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.