What induces online loyalty? Online versus offline brand images
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gefen, David, 2000. "E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 725-737, December.
- Forsythe, Sandra M. & Shi, Bo, 2003. "Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 867-875, November.
- Ahluwalia, Rohini, 2000. "Examination of Psychological Processes Underlying Resistance to Persuasion," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 217-232, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanal Kumar Velayudhan, 2019. "Factors influencing online shopping in rural India: A review," Working papers 314, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Becerra, Enrique P. & Badrinarayanan, Vishag & Kim, Chung-Hyun, 2013. "Influence of thinking tendencies on online transaction of hybrid retailers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 336-344.
- Ramkumar, Bharath & Ellie Jin, Byoungho, 2019. "Examining pre-purchase intention and post-purchase consequences of international online outshopping (IOO): The moderating effect of E-tailer's country image," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 186-197.
- Aghekyan-Simonian, MarinÃ© & Forsythe, Sandra & Suk Kwon, Wi & Chattaraman, Veena, 2012. "The role of product brand image and online store image on perceived risks and online purchase intentions for apparel," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 325-331.
- Herhausen, Dennis & Binder, Jochen & Schoegel, Marcus & Herrmann, Andreas, 2015. "Integrating Bricks with Clicks: Retailer-Level and Channel-Level Outcomes of Online–Offline Channel Integration," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 309-325.
- Badrinarayanan, Vishag & Becerra, Enrique P., 2019. "Antecedents and consequences of shoppers' attitude toward branded store-within-stores: An exploratory framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 189-200.
- Bogdan Anastasiei & Nicoleta Dospinescu, 2017. "Facebook Advertising, Relationship Between Types Of Message, Brand Attitude And Perceived Buying Risk," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 18-26, December.
- Mpinganjira, Mercy & Maduku, Daniel K., 2019. "Ethics of mobile behavioral advertising: Antecedents and outcomes of perceived ethical value of advertised brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 464-478.
- SÃ¶derlund, Magnus & Colliander, Jonas, 2015. "Loyalty program rewards and their impact on perceived justice, customer satisfaction, and repatronize intentions," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 47-57.
- Wu, Jih-Hwa & Wu, Chih-Wen & Lee, Chin-Tarn & Lee, Hsiao-Jung, 2015. "Green purchase intentions: An exploratory study of the Taiwanese electric motorcycle market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 829-833.
- Jung, Na Young & Kim, Soohyun & Kim, Soyoung, 2014. "Influence of consumer attitude toward online brand community on revisit intention and brand trust," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 581-589.
- Maria Teresa Cuomo & Pantea Foroudi & Debora Tortora & Shahzeb Hussain & T.C. Melewar, 2019. "Celebrity Endorsement and the Attitude Towards Luxury Brands for Sustainable Consumption," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-21, November.
- Kang, Jun & Alejandro, Thomas Brashear & Groza, Mark D., 2015. "Customer–company identification and the effectiveness of loyalty programs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 464-471.
- Marjolaine Bezançon & Denis Guiot & Emmanuelle Le Nagard, 2018. "Le rôle de la contagion physique négative dans l'achat d'un produit d'occasion vendu en ligne," Post-Print halshs-01957512, HAL.
- Bartikowski, Boris & Singh, Nitish, 2014. "Should all firms adapt websites to international audiences?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 246-252.
- Badrinarayanan, Vishag & Becerra, Enrique P. & Madhavaram, Sreedhar, 2014. "Influence of congruity in store-attribute dimensions and self-image on purchase intentions in online stores of multichannel retailers," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1013-1020.
- BÄƒltescu CodruÈ›a Adina & BoÈ™cor Dana, 2018. "M-Devices` Use For Purchasing Tourism Products by the Young Generation," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 194-198, December.
- Jongsoo Kang & Marko Majer & Hyun-Jung Kim, 2019. "Empirical Study of Omnichannel Purchasing Pattern with Real Customer Data from Health and Lifestyle Company," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-16, December.
- Piyush Sinha & Srikant Gokhale & Saurabh Rawal, 2015. "Online Retailing Paired with Kirana—A Formidable Combination for Emerging Markets," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(4), pages 317-324, December.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2015. "Foreign tourists' intentions in visiting leisure farms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 757-762.
- Iyer, Pramod & Davari, Arezoo & Mukherjee, Amaradri, 2018. "Investigating the effectiveness of retailersâ€™ mobile applications in determining customer satisfaction and repatronage intentions? A congruency perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 235-243.
- Yoo, Jungmin & Park, Minjung, 2016. "The effects of e-mass customization on consumer perceived value, satisfaction, and loyalty toward luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5775-5784.
- Morgan-Thomas, Anna & Veloutsou, Cleopatra, 2013. "Beyond technology acceptance: Brand relationships and online brand experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 21-27.
- Yoo, Jungmin & Kim, Minjeong, 2014. "The effects of online product presentation on consumer responses: A mental imagery perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2464-2472.
- Souiden, Nizar & Amara, Nabil & Chaouali, Walid, 2020. "Optimal image mix cues and their impacts on consumersâ€™ purchase intention," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer loyalty Multi-channel retailer Brand image Perceived risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:62:y:2009:i:5:p:557-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.