The Loyal Customers’ Perception Regarding The Online Buying Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forsythe, Sandra M. & Shi, Bo, 2003. "Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 867-875, November.
- Kwon, Wi-Suk & Lennon, Sharron J., 2009. "Reciprocal Effects Between Multichannel Retailers’ Offline and Online Brand Images," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 376-390.
- Andres Kuusik, 2007. "Affecting Customer Loyalty: Do Different Factors Have Various Influences In Different Loyalty Levels?," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 58, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Chan, Kimmy Wa & Li, Stella Yiyan, 2010. "Understanding consumer-to-consumer interactions in virtual communities: The salience of reciprocity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1033-1040, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Masood H Siddiqui & Shalini N Tripathi, 2016. "Grocery Retailing in India: Online Mode versus Retail Store Purchase," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(5), pages 180-195, May.
- Claudia Bobâlcă, 2014. "Determinants Of Customer Loyalty. A Theoretical Approach," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 8(1), pages 995-1005.
- Toufaily, Elissar & Pons, Frank, 2017. "Impact of customers' assessment of website attributes on e-relationship in the securities brokerage industry: A multichannel perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 58-69.
- Anita Ciunova-Shuleska & Christian Nedu Osakwe & Nikolina Palamidovska-Sterjadovska, 2016. "Complementary impact of capabilities and brand orientation on SMBs performance," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 1270-1285, November.
- Kim, Jeeyeon & Kim, Mingyung & Choi, Jeonghye & Trivedi, Minakshi, 2019. "Offline social interactions and online shopping demand: Does the degree of social interactions matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 373-381.
- Christophe Bezes, 2011. "Types de risques perçus et réducteurs de risques dans le commerce électronique : le cas du site Fnac.com," Post-Print hal-02086726, HAL.
- MinJae Lee & JinKyu Lee, 2012. "The impact of information security failure on customer behaviors: A study on a large-scale hacking incident on the internet," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 375-393, April.
- Cai, Ya-Jun & Lo, Chris K.Y., 2020. "Omni-channel management in the new retailing era: A systematic review and future research agenda," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 229(C).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04f04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marzieh Zendehdel & Laily Hj Paim & Syuhaily Bint Osman & Len Tiu Wright, 2015. "Students’ online purchasing behavior in Malaysia: Understanding online shopping attitude," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1078428-107, December.
- Hala M.Y. Diebes & Raed A.M. Iriqat, 2019. "Social Media as a Strategic Marketing Communication Tool in Palestinian Mobile Telecom Companies - Business to Customers Relationship Perspective," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 9(3), pages 31-40.
- Brodie, Roderick J. & Ilic, Ana & Juric, Biljana & Hollebeek, Linda, 2013. "Consumer engagement in a virtual brand community: An exploratory analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 105-114.
- Mohapatra, Malaya Ranjan & Moirangthem, Nirmalkumar Singh & Vishwakarma, Pankaj, 2020. "Mobile Banking Adoption Among Rural Consumers: Evidence from India," American Business Review, Pompea College of Business, University of New Haven, vol. 23(2), pages 300-315, November.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten & Sassenberg, Kai & Bornemann, Daniel, 2010. "Does relationship quality matter in e-services? A comparison of online and offline retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 130-142.
- Cao, Lanlan & Li, Li, 2015. "The Impact of Cross-Channel Integration on Retailers’ Sales Growth," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 198-216.
- Starr, Richard G. & Zhu, Andrew Q. & Frethey-Bentham, Catherine & Brodie, Roderick J., 2020. "Peer-to-peer interactions in the sharing economy: Exploring the role of reciprocity within a Chinese social network," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 67-80.
- Krush, Michael T. & Pennington, Julia R. & Fowler, Aubrey R. & Mittelstaedt, John D., 2015. "Positive marketing: A new theoretical prototype of sharing in an online community," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2503-2512.
- Chae, Heeju & Ko, Eunju, 2016. "Customer social participation in the social networking services and its impact upon the customer equity of global fashion brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3804-3812.
- Claudia, 2014. "Romanian Perspective On Customer Loyalty For Direct Selling Companies," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6(3), pages 6-16, September.
- Li, Chen & Swaminathan, Srinivasan & Kim, Junhee, 2021. "The role of marketing channels in consumers’ promotional point redemption decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 314-323.
- Basnet, Hem C. & Donou-Adonsou, Ficawoyi, 2016. "Internet, consumer spending, and credit card balance: Evidence from US consumers," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 11-22.
More about this item
Keywordsloyalty; depth interview; online buying; advantages; disadvantages;
All these keywords.
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:2:p:241-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.