Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter, J Paul & Tarpey, Lawrence X, Sr, 1975. "A Comparative Analysis of Three Consumer Decision Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 29-37, June.
- Derbaix, C., 1983. "Perceived risk and risk relievers: An empirical investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 19-38.
- Bloch, Peter H & Sherrell, Daniel L & Ridgway, Nancy M, 1986. "Consumer Search: An Extended Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 119-126, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04f04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Khai Sheang & Tan, Soo Jiuan, 2003. "E-retailing versus physical retailing: A theoretical model and empirical test of consumer choice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 877-885, November.
- Smith, Donnavieve N. & Sivakumar, K., 2004. "Flow and Internet shopping behavior: A conceptual model and research propositions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1199-1208, October.
- Broekhuizen, Thijs L.J. & Jager, Wander, 2004. "A conceptual model of channel choice: measuring online and offline shopping value perceptions," Research Report 04F04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Hornibrook, Susan A. & Fearne, Andrew, 2003. "Managing Perceived Risk as a Marketing Strategy for Beef in the UK Foodservice Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 6(3), pages 1-24.
- Mitchell, Vincent-Wayne & Davies, Fiona & Moutinho, Luiz & Vassos, Vassiliades, 1999. "Using Neural Networks to Understand Service Risk in the Holiday Product," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 167-180, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bellini, Silvia & Cardinali, Maria Grazia & Grandi, Benedetta, 2017. "A structural equation model of impulse buying behaviour in grocery retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 164-171.
- O'Cass, A., 2000. "An assessment of consumers product, purchase decision, advertising and consumption involvement in fashion clothing," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 545-576, October.
- Christophe Bezes, 2011. "Types de risques perçus et réducteurs de risques dans le commerce électronique : le cas du site Fnac.com," Post-Print hal-02086726, HAL.
- Mario Silic & Andrea Back, 2016. "The Influence of Risk Factors in Decision-Making Process for Open Source Software Adoption," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 151-185, January.
- Meents, S. & Verhagen, T. & Vlaar, P.W.L., 2011. "How sellers can stimulate purchasing in electronic marketplaces: Using information as a risk reduction signal," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Patricea Elena Bertea & Adriana Zait, 2013. "Perceived risk vs. intention to adopt e-commerce - a pilot study of potential moderators," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 25(2), pages 213-229.
- Christine Gonzalez & Élodie Huré & Karine Picot-Coupey, 2013. "Mobile application value for consumers," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201340, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Lingling Gao & Kerem Aksel Waechter, 0. "Examining the role of initial trust in user adoption of mobile payment services: an empirical investigation," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Huang, Liyuan & Gursoy, Dogan & Xu, Honggang, 2014. "Impact of personality traits and involvement on prior knowledge," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 42-57.
- Nayum, Alim & Klöckner, Christian A. & Prugsamatz, Sunita, 2013. "Influences of car type class and carbon dioxide emission levels on purchases of new cars: A retrospective analysis of car purchases in Norway," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 96-108.
- Viejo-FernÃ¡ndez, Nuria & Sanzo-PÃ©rez, MarÃa JosÃ© & VÃ¡zquez-Casielles, Rodolfo, 2020. "Is showrooming really so terrible? start understanding showroomers," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Gansser, Oliver Alexander & Reich, Christina Stefanie, 2021. "A new acceptance model for artificial intelligence with extensions to UTAUT2: An empirical study in three segments of application," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Jehn-Yih Wong & Sheng-Hshiung Tsaur & Chih-Hung Wang, 2008. "Should a lower-price service offer a full-satisfaction guarantee?," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1261-1272, January.
- Sahay, Arvind, 2013. "A Customer Oriented Approach To Identifying Competitive Advantage," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-05-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Ya-Hui Wang & Cing-Fen Tsai, 2014. "The Relationship Between Brand Image and Purchase Intention: Evidence from Award Winning Mutual Funds," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(2), pages 27-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:11:p:867-875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.