E-retailing versus physical retailing: A theoretical model and empirical test of consumer choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hirschman, Elizabeth C., 1984. "Experience seeking: A subjectivist perspective of consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 115-136, March.
- Derbaix, C., 1983. "Perceived risk and risk relievers: An empirical investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 19-38.
- Shimp, Terence A & Bearden, William O, 1982. " Warranty and Other Extrinsic Cue Effects on Consumers' Risk Perceptions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 38-46, June.
- Sherry, John Jr. & McGrath, Mary Ann & Levy, Sidney J., 1993. "The dark side of the gift," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 225-244, November.
- K. Sridhar Moorthy, 1984. "Market Segmentation, Self-Selection, and Product Line Design," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 288-307.
- Peter, J Paul & Tarpey, Lawrence X, Sr, 1975. " A Comparative Analysis of Three Consumer Decision Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 29-37, June.
- Boulding, William & Kirmani, Amna, 1993. " A Consumer-Side Experimental Examination of Signaling Theory: Do Consumers Perceive Warranties as Signals of Quality?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 111-123, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rotem-Mindali, Orit & Salomon, Ilan, 2007. "The impacts of E-retail on the choice of shopping trips and delivery: Some preliminary findings," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 176-189, February.
- Elpida TENIDOU & Dimosthenis PAPPAS & Ioannis KAZANIDIS & Stavros VALSAMIDIS, 2016. "The Usage Of E-Commerce In The Area Of Evros, Greece," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(2), pages 3-19.
- Ibtissame Abaidi, 2014. "Etude de l’impact du prix sur la valeur globale perçue des journaux digitaux – Proposition d’une typologie des consommateurs," Working Papers 2014-73, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sergio Román & Pedro Cuestas, 2008. "The Perceptions of Consumers Regarding Online Retailers’ Ethics and Their Relationship with Consumers’ General Internet Expertise and Word of Mouth: A Preliminary Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 641-656, December.
- Sérgio Nunes, 2012. "Information Security Value In E-Entrepreneurship," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 107-131.
- Taylor, David G. & Strutton, David, 2010. "Has e-marketing come of age? Modeling historical influences on post-adoption era Internet consumer behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 950-956, September.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0319-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kang, Jun & Alejandro, Thomas Brashear & Groza, Mark D., 2015. "Customer–company identification and the effectiveness of loyalty programs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 464-471.
- Ballestar, María Teresa & Grau-Carles, Pilar & Sainz, Jorge, 2016. "Consumer behavior on cashback websites: Network strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2101-2107.
- Ahlert, Dieter & Evanschitzky, Heiner & Thesing, Miriam, 2006. "Zahlungsbereitschaft im online Handel: Eine empirische Untersuchung mittels der Conjoint Analyse / Ahlert,D. / Evanschitzky, H," Working Papers 34, University of Münster, Competence Center Internet Economy and Hybrid Systems, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).
- Silvina Santana & Sandra Loureiro, 2010. "Assessing Benefits And Risks Of Online Shopping In Spain And Scotland," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 161-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:11:p:877-885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .