E-retailing versus physical retailing: A theoretical model and empirical test of consumer choice
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shimp, Terence A & Bearden, William O, 1982. " Warranty and Other Extrinsic Cue Effects on Consumers' Risk Perceptions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 38-46, June.
- Derbaix, C., 1983. "Perceived risk and risk relievers: An empirical investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 19-38.
- Peter, J Paul & Tarpey, Lawrence X, Sr, 1975. " A Comparative Analysis of Three Consumer Decision Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 29-37, June.
- Boulding, William & Kirmani, Amna, 1993. " A Consumer-Side Experimental Examination of Signaling Theory: Do Consumers Perceive Warranties as Signals of Quality?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 111-123, June.
- Hirschman, Elizabeth C., 1984. "Experience seeking: A subjectivist perspective of consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 115-136, March.
- Sherry, John Jr. & McGrath, Mary Ann & Levy, Sidney J., 1993. "The dark side of the gift," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 225-244, November.
- K. Sridhar Moorthy, 1984. "Market Segmentation, Self-Selection, and Product Line Design," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 288-307.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:11:p:877-885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.