Effects Of Hedonic - Utilitarian Motives And Life Style On Attitudinal-Behavioral Loyalty
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1+2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +90 (212) 359-6505
Fax: +90 (212) 287-2453
Web page: http://www.bujournal.boun.edu.tr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaul Subhashini, . "Hedonism and Culture: Impact on Shopper Behaviour," IIMA Working Papers WP2006-10-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Barbara Carroll & Aaron Ahuvia, 2006. "Some antecedents and outcomes of brand love," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 79-89, April.
- Fischer, Eileen & Arnold, Stephen J, 1990. " More than a Labor of Love: Gender Roles and Christmas Gift Shopping," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(3), pages 333-45, December.
- Babin, Barry J & Darden, William R & Griffin, Mitch, 1994. " Work and/or Fun: Measuring Hedonic and Utilitarian Shopping Value," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 644-56, March.
- Odin, Yorick & Odin, Nathalie & Valette-Florence, Pierre, 2001. "Conceptual and operational aspects of brand loyalty: an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 75-84, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boz:journl:v:24:y:2010:i:1+2:p:21-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.