From Fearful To Trustful – How Perceived Risk Dimensions In E-Commerce Differentiate Between Consumers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forsythe, Sandra M. & Shi, Bo, 2003. "Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 867-875, November.
- Bhatnagar, Amit & Ghose, Sanjoy, 2004. "Segmenting consumers based on the benefits and risks of Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1352-1360, December.
- Garbarino, Ellen & Strahilevitz, Michal, 2004. "Gender differences in the perceived risk of buying online and the effects of receiving a site recommendation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 768-775, July.
- Lili Zheng & M. Favier & M. Huang & F. Coat, 2012. "Chinese consumer perceived risk and risk relievers," Post-Print halshs-00740542, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsperceived risk; online buying intention; risk profiles; segmentation;
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2015:j:15:berteap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.