The Usage Of E-Commerce In The Area Of Evros, Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gefen, David, 2000. "E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 725-737, December.
- Lee, Khai Sheang & Tan, Soo Jiuan, 2003. "E-retailing versus physical retailing: A theoretical model and empirical test of consumer choice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 877-885, November.
- Eric K. Clemons & Il-Horn Hann & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002. "Price Dispersion and Differentiation in Online Travel: An Empirical Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 534-549, April.
- Wu, Lei-Yu & Chen, Kuan-Yang & Chen, Po-Yuan & Cheng, Shu-Ling, 2014. "Perceived value, transaction cost, and repurchase-intention in online shopping: A relational exchange perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2768-2776.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Gilles Laurent & Cam Rungie & Fransesca Dall'Olmo Riley & Donald Morrison & Tirthankar Roy, 2005. "Measuring and modeling the (limited) reliability of free choice attitude questions," Post-Print hal-00818684, HAL.
- Ira M. Wasserman & Marie Richmond‐Abbott, 2005. "Gender and the Internet: Causes of Variation in Access, Level, and Scope of Use," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(1), pages 252-270, March.
- Forsythe, Sandra M. & Shi, Bo, 2003. "Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 867-875, November.
- Rodgers, Shelly & Harris, Mary Ann, 2003. "Gender and E-Commerce: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 322-329, September.
- Van den Poel, Dirk & Leunis, Joseph, 1999. "Consumer Acceptance of the Internet as a Channel of Distribution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-256, July.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Mazaheri, Ebrahim & Richard, Marie Odile & Laroche, Michel & Ueltschy, Linda C., 2014. "The influence of culture, emotions, intangibility, and atmospheric cues on online behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 253-259.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2005.
"The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt095934s0, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2005. "The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt45q5p1vb, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2005. "The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5z75n416, University of California Transportation Center.
- Sang Soo Kim, 2020. "Purchase Intention in the Online Open Market: Do Concerns for E-Commerce Really Matter?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-21, January.
- Faqih, Khaled M.S., 2016. "An empirical analysis of factors predicting the behavioral intention to adopt Internet shopping technology among non-shoppers in a developing country context: Does gender matter?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 140-164.
- Taylor, David G. & Strutton, David, 2010. "Has e-marketing come of age? Modeling historical influences on post-adoption era Internet consumer behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 950-956, September.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04f04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan F. Tavera MesÃas & Juan C. Sánchez Giraldo & Bernardo Ballesteros Díaz, 2011. "AceptaciÃ³n del E-Commerce en Colombia: un estudio para la ciudad de MedellÃn," Revista Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, December.
- Ruiz-MafÃ©, Carla & Sanz-Blas, Silvia & AldÃ¡s-Manzano, JoaquÃn, 2009. "Drivers and barriers to online airline ticket purchasing," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 294-298.
- Mariani, Marcello M. & Ek Styven, Maria & Teulon, Fréderic, 2021. "Explaining the intention to use digital personal data stores: An empirical study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 166(C).
- Nripendra P. Rana & Yogesh K. Dwivedi & Banita Lal & Michael D. Williams & Marc Clement, 2017. "Citizens’ adoption of an electronic government system: towards a unified view," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 549-568, June.
- Zeleke Siraye Asnakew, 2020. "Customers’ Continuance Intention to Use Mobile Banking: Development and Testing of an Integrated Model," The Review of Socionetwork Strategies, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 123-146, April.
- D. Harrison McKnight & Vivek Choudhury & Charles Kacmar, 2002. "Developing and Validating Trust Measures for e-Commerce: An Integrative Typology," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 334-359, September.
- Ather Akhlaq & Ejaz Ahmed, 2016. "Gender Differences Among Online Shopping Factors In Pakistan," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 7(1).
- Faqih, Khaled M.S. & Jaradat, Mohammed-Issa Riad Mousa, 2015. "Assessing the moderating effect of gender differences and individualism-collectivism at individual-level on the adoption of mobile commerce technology: TAM3 perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 37-52.
- Cansu TÜRKER & Abdullah OKUMUŞ, 2019. "Mobil Ödeme Kullanımına Yönelik Niyet ve Algıların SosyoDemografik Özelliklere Göre Farklılıklarının İncelenmesi," Istanbul Management Journal, Istanbul University Business School, vol. 0(87), pages 111-139, December.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Wajeeha Aslam & Annas Hussain & Kashif Farhat & Imtiaz Arif, 2020. "Underlying Factors Influencing Consumersâ€™ Trust and Loyalty in E-commerce," Business Perspectives and Research, , vol. 8(2), pages 186-204, July.
- Juan Fernando Tavera & Beatriz E. Londoño, 2014. "Factores determinantes de la aceptaciÃ³n tecnolÃ³gica del e-commerce en paises emergentes," Revista Ciencias EstratÃ©gicas, Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, April.
- Broekhuizen, Thijs L.J. & Jager, Wander, 2004. "A conceptual model of channel choice: measuring online and offline shopping value perceptions," Research Report 04F04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ju-Choel Choi, 2020. "User Familiarity and Satisfaction With Food Delivery Mobile Apps," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(4), pages 21582440209, November.
- Agarwal, Reeti & Rastogi, Sanjay & Mehrotra, Ankit, 2009. "Customersâ€™ perspectives regarding e-banking in an emerging economy," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 340-351.
- Usman YOUSAF & Mohsin ALTAF & Noman SARWAR & Syed Ali Hassan SHAH, 2012. "Hesitancy Towards Online Shopping, A Study Of Pakistani Consumers," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 273-284, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTAM; e-commerce; factors; Evros.;
All these keywords.
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:2:p:3-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.