The Usage Of E-Commerce In The Area Of Evros, Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gefen, David, 2000. "E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 725-737, December.
- Lee, Khai Sheang & Tan, Soo Jiuan, 2003. "E-retailing versus physical retailing: A theoretical model and empirical test of consumer choice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 877-885, November.
- Ira M. Wasserman & Marie Richmond‐Abbott, 2005. "Gender and the Internet: Causes of Variation in Access, Level, and Scope of Use," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(1), pages 252-270, March.
- Forsythe, Sandra M. & Shi, Bo, 2003. "Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 867-875, November.
- Rodgers, Shelly & Harris, Mary Ann, 2003. "Gender and E-Commerce: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 322-329, September.
- Van den Poel, Dirk & Leunis, Joseph, 1999. "Consumer Acceptance of the Internet as a Channel of Distribution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-256, July.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Mazaheri, Ebrahim & Richard, Marie Odile & Laroche, Michel & Ueltschy, Linda C., 2014. "The influence of culture, emotions, intangibility, and atmospheric cues on online behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 253-259.
- Eric K. Clemons & Il-Horn Hann & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002. "Price Dispersion and Differentiation in Online Travel: An Empirical Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 534-549, April.
- Wu, Lei-Yu & Chen, Kuan-Yang & Chen, Po-Yuan & Cheng, Shu-Ling, 2014. "Perceived value, transaction cost, and repurchase-intention in online shopping: A relational exchange perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2768-2776.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Sushil K. Sharma & Jatinder N.D. Gupta, 2003. "Socio-Economic Influences of E-Commerce Adoption," Journal of Global Information Technology Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 3-21, July.
- Gilles Laurent & Cam Rungie & Fransesca Dall'Olmo Riley & Donald G. Morrison & Tirthankar Roy, 2005. "Measuring and modeling the (limited) reliability of free choice attitude questions," Post-Print hal-00818684, HAL.
- Gary C. Moore & Izak Benbasat, 1991. "Development of an Instrument to Measure the Perceptions of Adopting an Information Technology Innovation," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 192-222, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2005.
"The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt095934s0, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2005. "The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt45q5p1vb, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2005. "The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5z75n416, University of California Transportation Center.
- Faqih, Khaled M.S., 2016. "An empirical analysis of factors predicting the behavioral intention to adopt Internet shopping technology among non-shoppers in a developing country context: Does gender matter?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 140-164.
- Nripendra P. Rana & Yogesh K. Dwivedi & Banita Lal & Michael D. Williams & Marc Clement, 2017. "Citizens’ adoption of an electronic government system: towards a unified view," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 549-568, June.
- Sang Soo Kim, 2020. "Purchase Intention in the Online Open Market: Do Concerns for E-Commerce Really Matter?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-21, January.
- Cansu TÜRKER & Abdullah OKUMUŞ, 2019. "Mobil Ödeme Kullanımına Yönelik Niyet ve Algıların SosyoDemografik Özelliklere Göre Farklılıklarının İncelenmesi," Istanbul Management Journal, Istanbul University Business School, vol. 0(87), pages 111-139, December.
- Taylor, David G. & Strutton, David, 2010. "Has e-marketing come of age? Modeling historical influences on post-adoption era Internet consumer behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 950-956, September.
- Chong, Lee-Lee & Ong, Hway-Boon & Tan, Siow-Hooi, 2021. "Acceptability of mobile stock trading application: A study of young investors in Malaysia," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Agarwal, Reeti & Rastogi, Sanjay & Mehrotra, Ankit, 2009. "Customersâ€™ perspectives regarding e-banking in an emerging economy," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 340-351.
- Nripendra P. Rana & Yogesh K. Dwivedi & Banita Lal & Michael D. Williams & Marc Clement, 0. "Citizens’ adoption of an electronic government system: towards a unified view," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Paul Juinn Bing Tan, 2013. "Applying the UTAUT to Understand Factors Affecting the Use of English E-Learning Websites in Taiwan," SAGE Open, , vol. 3(4), pages 21582440135, October.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04f04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanjeev Verma, 2015. "Harnessing the Benefit of Social Networking Sites for Intentional Social Action: Determinants and Challenges," Vision, , vol. 19(2), pages 104-111, June.
- Sarv Devaraj & Ming Fan & Rajiv Kohli, 2002. "Antecedents of B2C Channel Satisfaction and Preference: Validating e-Commerce Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 316-333, September.
- Viswanath Venkatesh, 2000. "Determinants of Perceived Ease of Use: Integrating Control, Intrinsic Motivation, and Emotion into the Technology Acceptance Model," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 342-365, December.
- Gao, Tao (Tony) & Rohm, Andrew J. & Sultan, Fareena & Pagani, Margherita, 2013. "Consumers un-tethered: A three-market empirical study of consumers' mobile marketing acceptance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2536-2544.
- Liébana-Cabanillas, Francisco & Marinkovic, Veljko & Ramos de Luna, Iviane & Kalinic, Zoran, 2018. "Predicting the determinants of mobile payment acceptance: A hybrid SEM-neural network approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 117-130.
- Chen Wei, 2021. "The influence of Consumers’ Purchase intention on Smart Wearable Device: A study of Consumers in East China," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 5(8), pages 46-72.
- Kamal Abubker Abrahim Sleiman & Lan Juanli & Hongzhen Lei & Ru Liu & Yuanxin Ouyang & Wenge Rong, 2021. "User Trust levels and Adoption of Mobile Payment Systems in China: An Empirical Analysis," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(4), pages 21582440211, November.
- Donglin Han & Huiying (Cynthia) Hou & Hao Wu & Joseph H. K. Lai, 2021. "Modelling Tourists’ Acceptance of Hotel Experience-Enhancement Smart Technologies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-19, April.
- Mariani, Marcello M. & Ek Styven, Maria & Teulon, Fréderic, 2021. "Explaining the intention to use digital personal data stores: An empirical study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 166(C).
- Masud Rana & Gazi Md. Shakhawat Hossain & Maruf Hasan, 2020. "Effectiveness of entrepreneurship skill development training â€“ A case study at RUDSETI in Chitradurga District, Karnataka," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 11(3), pages 30-44, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTAM; e-commerce; factors; Evros.;
All these keywords.
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:2:p:3-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alina Hagiu to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.