Antecedents of B2C Channel Satisfaction and Preference: Validating e-Commerce Metrics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Viswanath Venkatesh, 2000. "Determinants of Perceived Ease of Use: Integrating Control, Intrinsic Motivation, and Emotion into the Technology Acceptance Model," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 342-365, December.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Arentze, T. & Bierlaire, M. & Borgers, A. & Timmermans, H.J.P., 1997.
"Investigating consumers' tendency to combine multiple shopping purposes and destinations,"
1997-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Arentze, T. & Bierlaire, M. & Borgers, A. & Timmermans, H.J.P., 1997. "Investigating consumers' tendency to combine multiple shopping purposes and destinations," Other publications TiSEM bcd54ace-55dc-41c8-9050-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Shelanski, Howard A & Klein, Peter G, 1995. "Empirical Research in Transaction Cost Economics: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 335-361, October.
- N. Venkatraman, 1989. "Strategic Orientation of Business Enterprises: The Construct, Dimensionality, and Measurement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 942-962, August.
- Yim, Chi Kin & Kannan, P. K., 1999. "Consumer Behavioral Loyalty:: A Segmentation Model and Analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 75-92, February.
- Thomas P. Novak & Donna L. Hoffman & Yiu-Fai Yung, 2000. "Measuring the Customer Experience in Online Environments: A Structural Modeling Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 22-42, May.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski & C. Suzanne Iacono, 2001. "Research Commentary: Desperately Seeking the “IT” in IT Research—A Call to Theorizing the IT Artifact," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 121-134, June.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000.
"Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gary C. Moore & Izak Benbasat, 1991. "Development of an Instrument to Measure the Perceptions of Adopting an Information Technology Innovation," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 192-222, September.
- Masten, Scott E & Meehan, James W, Jr & Snyder, Edward A, 1991. "The Costs of Organization," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25, Spring.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1993. "Assessing the Quality of a Security Market: A New Approach to Transaction-Cost Measurement," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 191-212.
- Berkowitz, Stephen A & Logue, Dennis E & Noser, Eugene A, Jr, 1988. " The Total Cost of Transactions on the NYSE," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 97-112, March.
- Butler, Patrick & Peppard, Joe, 1998. "Consumer purchasing on the Internet:: Processes and prospects," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 600-610, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wen-Lung Shiau & Yogesh K. Dwivedi, 2013. "Citation and co-citation analysis to identify core and emerging knowledge in electronic commerce research," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 94(3), pages 1317-1337, March.
- Liébana-Cabanillas, Francisco & Marinkovic, Veljko & Ramos de Luna, Iviane & Kalinic, Zoran, 2018. "Predicting the determinants of mobile payment acceptance: A hybrid SEM-neural network approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 117-130.
- Chen Wei, 2021. "The influence of Consumers’ Purchase intention on Smart Wearable Device: A study of Consumers in East China," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 5(8), pages 46-72.
- Nripendra P. Rana & Yogesh K. Dwivedi & Banita Lal & Michael D. Williams & Marc Clement, 2017. "Citizens’ adoption of an electronic government system: towards a unified view," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 549-568, June.
- Vicki McKinney & Kanghyun Yoon & Fatemeh “Mariam” Zahedi, 2002. "The Measurement of Web-Customer Satisfaction: An Expectation and Disconfirmation Approach," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 296-315, September.
- Iviane Ramos-de-Luna & Francisco Montoro-Ríos & Francisco Liébana-Cabanillas, 2016. "Determinants of the intention to use NFC technology as a payment system: an acceptance model approach," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 293-314, May.
- Wajeeha Aslam & Marija Ham & Imtiaz Arif, 2017. "Consumer Behavioral Intentions towards Mobile Payment Services: An Empirical Analysis in Pakistan," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 29(2), pages 161-176.
- Cansu TÜRKER & Abdullah OKUMUŞ, 2019. "Mobil Ödeme Kullanımına Yönelik Niyet ve Algıların SosyoDemografik Özelliklere Göre Farklılıklarının İncelenmesi," Istanbul Management Journal, Istanbul University Business School, vol. 0(87), pages 111-139, December.
- Hamed Taherdoost, 2019. "Importance of Technology Acceptance Assessment for Successful Implementation and Development of New Technologies," Post-Print hal-02557395, HAL.
- Schmidthuber, Lisa & Maresch, Daniela & Ginner, Michael, 2020. "Disruptive technologies and abundance in the service sector - toward a refined technology acceptance model," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- Agarwal, Reeti & Rastogi, Sanjay & Mehrotra, Ankit, 2009. "Customersâ€™ perspectives regarding e-banking in an emerging economy," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 340-351.
- Nan Zhang & Xunhua Guo & Guoqing Chen, 2011. "Why adoption and use behavior of IT/IS cannot last?—two studies in China," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 381-395, July.
- Escobar-Rodríguez, Tomás & Bartual-Sopena, Lourdes, 2015. "Impact of cultural factors on attitude toward using ERP systems in public hospitals," Revista de Contabilidad - Spanish Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 127-137.
- Nastjuk, Ilja & Herrenkind, Bernd & Marrone, Mauricio & Brendel, Alfred Benedikt & Kolbe, Lutz M., 2020. "What drives the acceptance of autonomous driving? An investigation of acceptance factors from an end-user's perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Chun-Hua Hsiao & Kai-Yu Tang & John S. Liu, 2015. "Citation-based analysis of literature: a case study of technology acceptance research," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 105(2), pages 1091-1110, November.
- Nripendra P. Rana & Yogesh K. Dwivedi & Banita Lal & Michael D. Williams & Marc Clement, 0. "Citizens’ adoption of an electronic government system: towards a unified view," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Paul Juinn Bing Tan, 2013. "Applying the UTAUT to Understand Factors Affecting the Use of English E-Learning Websites in Taiwan," SAGE Open, , vol. 3(4), pages 21582440135, October.
- Eleni C. Gkika & Theodoros Anagnostopoulos & Stamatios Ntanos & Grigorios L. Kyriakopoulos, 2020. "User Preferences on Cloud Computing and Open Innovation: A Case Study for University Employees in Greece," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-22, June.
- Siti Salwa Mohd Ishak & Sidney Newton, 2018. "Testing a Model of User Resistance Towards Technology Adoption in Construction Organizations," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(06), pages 1-27, December.
- Faqih, Khaled M.S., 2016. "An empirical analysis of factors predicting the behavioral intention to adopt Internet shopping technology among non-shoppers in a developing country context: Does gender matter?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 140-164.
More about this item
KeywordsElectronic commerce; Online shopping; Channel preference; Satisfaction; Technology Acceptance Model (TAM); Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA); Service Quality (SERVQUAL);
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:13:y:2002:i:3:p:316-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Matthew Walls (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.