A Longitudinal Model of Continued IS Use: An Integrative View of Four Mechanisms Underlying Postadoption Phenomena
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Detmar Straub & Moez Limayem & Elena Karahanna-Evaristo, 1995. "Measuring System Usage: Implications for IS Theory Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(8), pages 1328-1342, August.
- N. Venkatraman, 1989. "Strategic Orientation of Business Enterprises: The Construct, Dimensionality, and Measurement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 942-962, August.
- Hamparsum Bozdogan, 1987. "Model selection and Akaike's Information Criterion (AIC): The general theory and its analytical extensions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 345-370, September.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Sheppard, Blair H & Hartwick, Jon & Warshaw, Paul R, 1988. " The Theory of Reasoned Action: A Meta-analysis of Past Research with Recommendations for Modifications and Future Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 325-343, December.
- Nancy Paule Melone, 1990. "A Theoretical Assessment of the User-Satisfaction Construct in Information Systems Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 76-91, January.
- Bernadette Szajna, 1996. "Empirical Evaluation of the Revised Technology Acceptance Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 85-92, January.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 45-65.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
- Oliver, Richard L & Bearden, William O, 1985. " Crossover Effects in the Theory of Reasoned Action: A Moderating Influence Attempt," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 324-340, December.
- Bagozzi, Richard P & Baumgartner, Hans & Yi, Youjae, 1992. " State versus Action Orientation and the Theory of Reasoned Action: An Application to Coupon Usage," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 505-518, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Shang, Kuo-Chung & Lu, Chin-Shan & Leung, T.K.P., 2012. "Green operations and the moderating role of environmental management capability of suppliers on manufacturing firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 283-294.
- Escobar-RodrÃguez, TomÃ¡s & Carvajal-Trujillo, Elena, 2013. "Online drivers of consumer purchase of website airline tickets," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 58-64.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11679 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerpott, Torsten J. & Thomas, Sandra, 2014. "Empirical research on mobile Internet usage: A meta-analysis of the literature," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 291-310.
- Page, Kelly L. & Uncles, Mark D., 2014. "The complexity of surveying web participation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2356-2367.
- James Agarwal & Wayne DeSarbo & Naresh K. Malhotra & Vithala Rao, 2015. "An Interdisciplinary Review of Research in Conjoint Analysis: Recent Developments and Directions for Future Research," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), pages 19-40.
- John D'Ambra & Concepción S. Wilson & Shahriar Akter, 2013. "Application of the task-technology fit model to structure and evaluate the adoption of E-books by Academics," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 64(1), pages 48-64, January.
- repec:spr:elcore:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10660-016-9234-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1865-1883.
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:349-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raphaëlle Laubie & Christophe Elie-Dit-Cosaque, 2012. "Exploring and Predicting Online Collective Action on Patients' Virtual Communities: A Multi-method Investigation in France," Post-Print hal-01630383, HAL.
- Bin Guo & Shasha Zhou, 0. "What makes population perception of review helpfulness: an information processing perspective," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Kayande, U. & de Bruyn, A. & Lilien, G.L. & Rangaswamy, A. & van Bruggen, G.H., 2006. "How Feedback Can Improve Managerial Evaluations of Model-based Marketing Decision Support Systems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-039-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Badran & Mona Farid, 2017. "Electronic Health Records Prospects in Egypt: A Demand-Side Perspective," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169447, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Choi, Hun & Kim, Youngchan & Kim, Jinwoo, 2011. "Driving factors of post adoption behavior in mobile data services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1212-1217.
- Guoyin Jiang & Feicheng Ma & Youtian Wang, 2012. "A review on the evolution of user acceptance behaviour in collaborative e-commerce," International Journal of Electronic Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 62-78.
- repec:eee:touman:v:43:y:2014:i:c:p:70-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suzy Jagger & Haytham Siala & Diane Sloan, 2016. "It's All in the Game: A 3D Learning Model for Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 383-403.
- Huda Qasim & Emad Abu-Shanab, 2016. "Drivers of mobile payment acceptance: The impact of network externalities," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 1021-1034, October.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:13:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-010-9288-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:181-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gachango, Florence Gathoni & Andersen, Laura Mørch & Pedersen, Søren Marcus, 2015. "Adoption of voluntary water-pollution reduction technologies and water quality perception among Danish farmers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 235-244.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:380-393 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslongitudinal study; panel model; information systems use; continued use; technology acceptance model (TAM); theory of belief updating; self-perception theory; habit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:51:y:2005:i:5:p:741-755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.