A Theoretical Assessment of the User-Satisfaction Construct in Information Systems Research
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Vitari & Roxana Ologeanu-Taddei, 2018. "The intention to use an electronic health record and its antecedents among three different categories of clinical staff," Post-Print halshs-01923238, HAL.
- Gary Fleischman & Kenton Walker & Eric Johnson, 2010. "A field study of user versus provider perceptions of management accounting system services," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 252-285, September.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Au, Norman & Ngai, Eric W. T. & Cheng, T. C. Edwin, 2002. "A critical review of end-user information system satisfaction research and a new research framework," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 451-478, December.
- Andrew Burton-Jones & Detmar W. Straub, 2006. "Reconceptualizing System Usage: An Approach and Empirical Test," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 228-246, September.
- Brown, Susan A. & Venkatesh, Viswanath & Kuruzovich, Jason & Massey, Anne P., 2008. "Expectation confirmation: An examination of three competing models," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 52-66, January.
- Sohn, Stefanie, 2017. "Consumer processing of mobile online stores: Sources and effects of processing fluency," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 137-147.
- Virginia Franke Kleist, 2003. "An Approach to Evaluating E-Business Information Systems Projects," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 249-263, September.
- Bala Ishiyaku & Rozilah Kasim & Adamu Isa Harir, 2017. "Confirmatory factoral validity of public housing satisfaction constructs," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1359458-135, January.
- Zhen Wang & John Lim & Xiaojia Guo, 2010. "Negotiator Satisfaction in NSS-Facilitated Negotiation," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 279-300, May.
- Gelderman, Maarten, 1997. "Task difficulty, task variability and satisfaction with management support systems: consequences and solutions ˜," Serie Research Memoranda 0053, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Barbara H. Wixom & Peter A. Todd, 2005. "A Theoretical Integration of User Satisfaction and Technology Acceptance," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Jahangir Karimi & Toni M. Somers & Yash P. Gupta, 2004. "Impact of Environmental Uncertainty and Task Characteristics on User Satisfaction with Data," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 175-193, June.
- Mohd Shamsul Mohd Shoid & Khairunnisa Rubian & Noor Harun Abdul Karim & Norliya Ahmad Kassim, 2018. "Users¡¯ Satisfaction With Tun Hussein Onn Library (THOL) Services," International Journal of Learning and Development, Macrothink Institute, vol. 8(3), pages 165-179, September.
- Torkzadeh, G. & Doll, W. J., 1999. "The development of a tool for measuring the perceived impact of information technology on work," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 327-339, June.
- Savaya, Riki & Monnickendam, Menachem & Waysman, Mark, 2006. "Extent and type of worker utilization of an integrated information system in a human services agency," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 209-216, August.
- Chao-Chih Hung & Min-Jiun Su & Wen-Long Zhuang, 2016. "The Effect of Exhibitors' Brand Equity on Visitors' Purchase Decision: Moderating Role of Exhibition's Competitive Intensity," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 8(3), pages 75-86.
- Sung S. Kim & Naresh K. Malhotra, 2005. "A Longitudinal Model of Continued IS Use: An Integrative View of Four Mechanisms Underlying Postadoption Phenomena," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 741-755, May.
- Sung S. Kim & Naresh K. Malhotra & Sridhar Narasimhan, 2005. "Research Note—Two Competing Perspectives on Automatic Use: A Theoretical and Empirical Comparison," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 418-432, December.
- Julia Troll & Ivo Blohm & Jan Marco Leimeister, 2019. "Why Incorporating a Platform-Intermediary can Increase Crowdsourcees’ Engagement," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 61(4), pages 433-450, August.
- Hye Jeong Kim & Ah Jeong Hong & Hae-Deok Song, 2018. "The Relationships of Family, Perceived Digital Competence and Attitude, and Learning Agility in Sustainable Student Engagement in Higher Education," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Claudio Vitari & Roxana Ologeanu-Taddei, 2018. "The intention to use an electronic health record and its antecedents among three different categories of clinical staff," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-01923238, HAL.
- Davern, Michael J. & Wilkin, Carla L., 2010. "Towards an integrated view of IT value measurement," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 42-60.
More about this item
Keywordsuser satisfaction; user attitudes; information systems research; evaluation of information technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:36:y:1990:i:1:p:76-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.