Research Commentary: Desperately Seeking the “IT” in IT Research—A Call to Theorizing the IT Artifact
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhaojun Yang & Jun Sun & Yali Zhang & Ying Wang, 0. "Peas and carrots just because they are green? Operational fit between green supply chain management and green information system," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-19.
- repec:spr:scient:v:87:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0331-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- François-Xavier De Vaujany & Nathalie Mitev & Matthew Smith & Isabelle Walsh, 2017. "Renewing Literature Reviews in MIS Research? A Critical Realist Approach," Working Papers hal-01648133, HAL.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:8:p:743-756 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:10:y:2008:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-008-9096-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:12:y:2011:i:2:p:116-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- François-Xavier De Vaujany & Vladislav Fomin & Kalle Lyytinen & Stefan Haefliger, 2013. "Sociomaterial regulation in organizations: The case of information technology," Post-Print hal-01648122, HAL.
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0807-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:9:y:2008:i:3:p:135-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:9:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s10796-006-9017-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coronado Mondragon, Adrian E. & Coronado Mondragon, Christian E. & Coronado, Etienne S., 2017. "ICT adoption in multimodal transport sites: Investigating institutional-related influences in international seaports terminals," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 69-88.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1259879 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:206-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:15:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-012-9342-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:20:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9698-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:20:y:2016:i:c:p:16-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:53-63 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Systems Research; Information Technology; IT Research; IT Theory; Technological Artifacts; Technology Change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:12:y:2001:i:2:p:121-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.