Perceived value, transaction cost, and repurchase-intention in online shopping: A relational exchange perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Celsi, Richard L & Olson, Jerry C, 1988. "The Role of Involvement in Attention and Comprehension Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 210-224, September.
- Frenzen, Jonathan & Nakamoto, Kent, 1993. "Structure, Cooperation, and the Flow of Market Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 360-375, December.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. "Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
- Biswas, Dipayan, 2004. "Economics of information in the Web economy: Towards a new theory?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 724-733, July.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
- Kevin Lane Keller & Donald R. Lehmann, 2006. "Brands and Branding: Research Findings and Future Priorities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 740-759, 11-12.
- Jones, Michael A. & Mothersbaugh, David L. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2002. "Why customers stay: measuring the underlying dimensions of services switching costs and managing their differential strategic outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 441-450, June.
- Gerald Häubl & Valerie Trifts, 2000. "Consumer Decision Making in Online Shopping Environments: The Effects of Interactive Decision Aids," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 4-21, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian MICU & Marius GERU & Angela-Eliza MICU, 2017. "Developing Customer Trust in E-Commerce Using Inbound Marketing Strategies," Proceedings RCE 2017, Editura Lumen, vol. 0, pages 522-531, November.
- Calabuig Moreno, Ferran & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Añó Sanz, Vicente, 2016. "Predicting future intentions of basketball spectators using SEM and fsQCA," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1396-1400.
- Chuah, Stephanie Hui-Wen & Marimuthu, Malliga & Kandampully, Jay & Bilgihan, Anil, 2017. "What drives Gen Y loyalty? Understanding the mediated moderating roles of switching costs and alternative attractiveness in the value-satisfaction-loyalty chain," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 124-136.
- Roy, Sanjit Kumar & Balaji, M.S. & Soutar, Geoff & Lassar, Walfried M. & Roy, Rajat, 2018. "Customer engagement behavior in individualistic and collectivistic markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 281-290.
- Bonsón Ponte, Enrique & Carvajal-Trujillo, Elena & Escobar-Rodríguez, Tomás, 2015. "Influence of trust and perceived value on the intention to purchase travel online: Integrating the effects of assurance on trust antecedents," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 286-302.
- Pradip Swarnakar & Ajay Kumar & Sanjay Kumar, 2016. "Why generation Y prefers online shopping: a study of young customers of India," International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 215-232.
- Lingling Gao & Kerem Aksel Waechter, 0. "Examining the role of initial trust in user adoption of mobile payment services: an empirical investigation," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Curina, Ilaria & Francioni, Barbara & Hegner, Sabrina M. & Cioppi, Marco, 2020. "Brand hate and non-repurchase intention: A service context perspective in a cross-channel setting," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Elpida TENIDOU & Dimosthenis PAPPAS & Ioannis KAZANIDIS & Stavros VALSAMIDIS, 2016. "The Usage Of E-Commerce In The Area Of Evros, Greece," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(2), pages 3-19.
- Zhang, Chuanchuan & Zhao, Jianmei, 2017. "Internet Usage and Rural Entrepreneurship in China," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258521, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Singh, Reema & Rosengren, Sara, 2020. "Why do online grocery shoppers switch? An empirical investigation of drivers of switching in online grocery," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Lingling Gao & Kerem Aksel Waechter, 2017. "Examining the role of initial trust in user adoption of mobile payment services: an empirical investigation," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 525-548, June.
- Gohary, Ali & Hamzelu, Bahman & Pourazizi, Lida & Hanzaee, Kambiz Heidarzadeh, 2016. "Understanding effects of co-creation on cognitive, affective and behavioral evaluations in service recovery: An ethnocultural analysis," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 182-198.
- Adrian MICU & Marius GERU & Angela-Eliza MICU, 2017. "Developing Customer Trust in E-Commerce Using Inbound Marketing Strategies," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 522-531.
- Xue, Jinjie & Yuan, Hongping & Shi, Benshan, 2016. "Investigating partners' opportunistic behavior in joint ventures in China: The role of transaction costs and relational exchanges," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 6067-6078.
- Zeng, Hui & Hao, Liaogang, 2016. "Cross-cultural examination of the effects of promotional framing on consumers’ responses: A comparison of China and Pakistan," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1020-1029.
- Thomas Clauss & Peter Harengel & Marianne Hock, 2019. "The perception of value of platform-based business models in the sharing economy: determining the drivers of user loyalty," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 605-634, June.
- Anil Kumar & Manoj Kumar Dash, 2017. "Using Fuzzy Delphi and Generalized Fuzzy TOPSIS to Evaluate Technological Service Flexibility Dimensions of Internet Malls," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 18(2), pages 153-161, June.
More about this item
KeywordsOnline shopping; Perceived value; Transaction cost; Repurchase intention;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:1:p:2768-2776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.