The Effects of Website Quality on Customer e-Loyalty: The Mediating Effect of Trustworthiness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gefen, David, 2000. "E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 725-737, December.
- Keith J. Blois, 1999. "Trust in Business to Business Relationships: An Evaluation of its Status," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 197-215, March.
- Forsythe, Sandra M. & Shi, Bo, 2003. "Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 867-875, November.
- Rosen, Deborah E. & Purinton, Elizabeth, 2004. "Website design: Viewing the web as a cognitive landscape," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 787-794, July.
- Ming-Ling Lai & Kwai-Fatt Choong, 2010. "Motivators, Barriers and Concerns in Adoption of Electronic Filing System: Survey Evidence from Malaysian Professional Accountants," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 562-567.
- Griffith, David A., 2005. "An examination of the influences of store layout in online retailing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1391-1396, October.
- Yuan-shuh Lii, 2009. "A model of customer e-loyalty in the online banking," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 891-902.
More about this item
KeywordsWebsite Design; Website Contents; Website Structure; Trustworthiness; Customer E-Loyalty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijarbs:v:4:y:2014:i:3:p:19-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.