Motivational Duality in Online Consumer Behaviour: Website Usability and Flow State as Moderating Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J.J. Brakus & B.H. Schmitt & L. Zarantonello, 2009. "Brand Experience: What Is It? How Do We Measure It? And Does It Affect Loyalty?," Post-Print hal-00799102, HAL.
- Belanche, Daniel & CasalÃ³, Luis V. & GuinalÃu, Miguel, 2012. "Website usability, consumer satisfaction and the intention to use a website: The moderating effect of perceived risk," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 124-132.
- Jonathan W. Palmer, 2002. "Web Site Usability, Design, and Performance Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 151-167, June.
- Thomas P. Novak & Donna L. Hoffman & Yiu-Fai Yung, 2000. "Measuring the Customer Experience in Online Environments: A Structural Modeling Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 22-42, May.
- Zaichkowsky, Judith Lynne, 1985. "Measuring the Involvement Construct," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 341-352, December.
- Francisco Muñoz-Leiva & Juan Sánchez-Fernández & Francisco Montoro-Ríos & José Ibáñez-Zapata, 2010. "Improving the response rate and quality in Web-based surveys through the personalization and frequency of reminder mailings," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 1037-1052, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vidyahwati Tenrisanna & Mohammad Mafizur Rahman & Rasheda Khanam, 2016. "Factors Affecting Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Imported Offal in Indonesia: A Case Study for Makassar City," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 15(2), pages 145-159, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ageeva, Elena & Melewar, T.C. & Foroudi, Pantea & Dennis, Charles, 2019. "Cues adopted by consumers in examining corporate website favorability: An empirical study of financial institutions in the UK and Russia," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 15-32.
- Mollen, Anne & Wilson, Hugh, 2010. "Engagement, telepresence and interactivity in online consumer experience: Reconciling scholastic and managerial perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 919-925, September.
- Kim, Juran & Kang, Seungmook & Lee, Ki Hoon, 2021. "Evolution of digital marketing communication: Bibliometric analysis and network visualization from key articles," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 552-563.
- Yoshida, Masayuki, 2017. "Consumer experience quality: A review and extension of the sport management literature," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 427-442.
- Muhammad Waqas & Zalfa Laili Binti Hamzah & Noor Akma Mohd Salleh, 2021. "Customer experience: a systematic literature review and consumer culture theory-based conceptualisation," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 135-176, February.
- Axel Berger & Tobias Schlager & David E. Sprott & Andreas Herrmann, 2018. "Gamified interactions: whether, when, and how games facilitate self–brand connections," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 652-673, July.
- Poncin, Ingrid & Garnier, Marion & Ben Mimoun, Mohammed Slim & Leclercq, Thomas, 2017. "Smart technologies and shopping experience: Are gamification interfaces effective? The case of the Smartstore," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 320-331.
- Wedel, Michel & Bigné, Enrique & Zhang, Jie, 2020. "Virtual and augmented reality: Advancing research in consumer marketing," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 443-465.
- Hsiu-Li Liao & Su-Houn Liu & Chi-Wen Lin, 2013. "Information, Experience and Destination Marketing - The Influence of Interactivity on Tourism Website," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 58-69, August.
- Huang, Li-Ting, 2016. "Flow and social capital theory in online impulse buying," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2277-2283.
- TyrvÃ¤inen, Olli & Karjaluoto, Heikki & SaarijÃ¤rvi, Hannu, 2020. "Personalization and hedonic motivation in creating customer experiences and loyalty in omnichannel retail," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 57(C).
- Kyguolienė Asta & Makutėnas Nerijus, 2017. "Measuring Gen-Y Customer Experience in the Banking Sector," Management of Organizations: Systematic Research, Sciendo, vol. 78(1), pages 77-93, December.
- Hwang, Angel Hsing-Chi & Oh, Jeeyun, 2020. "Interacting with background music engages E-Customers more: The impact of interactive music on consumer perception and behavioral intention," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Das, Gopal & Agarwal, James & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Varshneya, Geetika, 2019. "Does brand experience translate into brand commitment?: A mediated-moderation model of brand passion and perceived brand ethicality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 479-490.
- Christian Homburg & Danijel Jozić & Christina Kuehnl, 2017. "Customer experience management: toward implementing an evolving marketing concept," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 377-401, May.
- Candi, Marina & Jae, Haeran & Makarem, Suzanne & Mohan, Mayoor, 2017. "Consumer responses to functional, aesthetic and symbolic product design in online reviews," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 31-39.
- Michaud Trevinal, AurÃ©lia & Stenger, Thomas, 2014. "Toward a conceptualization of the online shopping experience," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 314-326.
- Page, Kelly L. & Uncles, Mark D., 2014. "The complexity of surveying web participation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2356-2367.
- Badrinarayanan, Vishag A. & Sierra, Jeremy J. & Martin, Kinnon M., 2015. "A dual identification framework of online multiplayer video games: The case of massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPGs)," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1045-1052.
- Alcántara-Pilar, Juan Miguel & Del Barrio-García, Salvador & Rodríguez-López, Mª Eugenia, 2018. "Does language matter? A cross-national comparison of the moderating effect of language on website information-processing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 66-78.
More about this item
Keywordswebsite usability; flow state; website attitude; tourist destination loyalty;
All these keywords.
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:14:y:2015:i:1:p:79-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Szu-Hsien Ho (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.