Web Site Usability, Design, and Performance Metrics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Detmar Straub & Moez Limayem & Elena Karahanna-Evaristo, 1995. "Measuring System Usage: Implications for IS Theory Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(8), pages 1328-1342, August.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- M. Lynne Markus, 1994. "Electronic Mail as the Medium of Managerial Choice," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 502-527, November.
- William H. DeLone & Ephraim R. McLean, 1992. "Information Systems Success: The Quest for the Dependent Variable," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 60-95, March.
- Detmar W. Straub & Richard T. Watson, 2001. "Research Commentary: Transformational Issues in Researching IS and Net-Enabled Organizations," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 337-345, December.
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
- Munch, James M & Boller, Gregory W & Swasy, John L, 1993. "The Effects of Argument Structure and Affective Tagging on Product Attitude Formation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 294-302, September.
- Ronald E. Rice, 1992. "Task Analyzability, Use of New Media, and Effectiveness: A Multi-Site Exploration of Media Richness," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 475-500, November.
- Dickson, Peter R, 2000. "Understanding the Trade Winds: The Global Evolution of Production, Consumption, and the Internet," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 115-122, June.
- Berthon, Pierre & Pitt, Leyland & Watson, Richard T., 1996. "Marketing communication and the world wide web," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 24-32.
- Alan R. Dennis & Susan T. Kinney, 1998. "Testing Media Richness Theory in the New Media: The Effects of Cues, Feedback, and Task Equivocality," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 256-274, September.
- Richard P. Bagozzi, 1983. "A Holistic Methodology for Modeling Consumer Response to Innovation," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(1), pages 128-176, February.
- Griffith, David A. & Palmer, Jonathan W., 1999. "Leveraging the web for corporate success," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 3-10.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Willem Standaert & Steve Muylle & Amit Basu, 2016. "An empirical study of the effectiveness of telepresence as a business meeting mode," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 323-339, December.
- Ofir Turel & Catherine E. Connelly, 2012. "Team Spirit: The Influence of Psychological Collectivism on the Usage of E-Collaboration Tools," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 703-725, September.
- Martha L. Maznevski & Katherine M. Chudoba, 2000. "Bridging Space Over Time: Global Virtual Team Dynamics and Effectiveness," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(5), pages 473-492, October.
- Jeanine Warisse Turner & N. Lamar Reinsch, 2010. "Successful and unsuccessful multicommunication episodes: Engaging in dialogue or juggling messages?," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 277-285, July.
- Michele Griessmair & Sabine T. Koeszegi, 2009. "Exploring the Cognitive-Emotional Fugue in Electronic Negotiations," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 213-234, May.
- Stephanie Watts Sussman & Wendy Schneier Siegal, 2003. "Informational Influence in Organizations: An Integrated Approach to Knowledge Adoption," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 47-65, March.
- Ned Kock, 2004. "The Psychobiological Model: Towards a New Theory of Computer-Mediated Communication Based on Darwinian Evolution," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 327-348, June.
- Brian E. Mennecke & Joseph S. Valacich & Bradley C. Wheeler, 2000. "The Effects of Media and Task on User Performance: A Test of the Task-Media Fit Hypothesis," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 9(6), pages 507-529, November.
- Bryan K. Hasty & Anne P. Massey & Susan A. Brown, 2006. "Role-Based Experiences, Media Perceptions, and Knowledge Transfer Success in Virtual Dyads," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 367-387, July.
- Yoonsun Oh & Jungsuk Oh, 2017. "A critical incident approach to consumer response in the smartphone market: product, service and contents," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 577-597, August.
- Zhenhui (Jack) Jiang & Cheng Suang Heng & Ben C. F. Choi, 2013. "Research Note —Privacy Concerns and Privacy-Protective Behavior in Synchronous Online Social Interactions," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 579-595, September.
- Graciela Corral de Zubielqui & Noel Lindsay & Wendy Lindsay & Janice Jones, 2019. "Knowledge quality, innovation and firm performance: a study of knowledge transfer in SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 145-164, June.
- Sumita Raghuram & Philipp Tuertscher & Raghu Garud, 2010. "Research Note ---Mapping the Field of Virtual Work: A Cocitation Analysis," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 983-999, December.
- Xiang Fang & Clyde W. Holsapple, 2011. "Impacts of navigation structure, task complexity, and users’ domain knowledge on Web site usability—an empirical study," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 453-469, September.
- Kelly Burke & Laku Chidambaram & Kregg Aytes, 2002. "Do Some Things Change Faster than Others? The Dynamics of Behavioral Change in Computer-Supported Groups," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 293-309, July.
- Aros, Susan K. & Gibbons, Deborah E., 2018. "Exploring communication media options in an inter-organizational disaster response coordination network using agent-based simulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 269(2), pages 451-465.
- Cho, Young Sik & Linderman, Kevin, 2019. "Metacognition-based process improvement practices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 132-144.
- John R. Carlson & Joey F. George & Judee K. Burgoon & Mark Adkins & Cindy H. White, 2004. "Deception in Computer-Mediated Communication," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 5-28, January.
- Pei Yee Chin & Nina Evans & Charles Zhechao Liu & Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, 2020. "Understanding Factors Influencing Employees’ Consumptive and Contributive Use of Enterprise Social Networks," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 22(6), pages 1357-1376, December.
- Denk, Maximilian & Khabyuk, Olexiy, "undated". "Wie relevant sind Chatbots als Kommunikations- und Marketinginstrument für Hochschulen? Konzeption und Akzeptanz eines Chatbot-Prototyps für den Master-Studiengang „Kommunikations-, Multimedia- und Ma," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics 52, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordse-Commerce; Web Metrics; or Measurement; Web Site Usability; Design and Performance Constructs; Construct Validity; Nomological Validity;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:13:y:2002:i:2:p:151-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Matthew Walls (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.