Marketing communication and the world wide web
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gian Luca Gregori & Valerio Temperini, 2013. "Il ruolo dell’e-learning nelle strategie di comunicazione delle imprese. Il caso della iGuzzini illuminazione," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 421-435.
- Jonathan W. Palmer, 2002. "Web Site Usability, Design, and Performance Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 151-167, June.
- Pitt, Leyland & Berthon, Pierre & Robson, Matthew, 1997. "The internationalization of management knowledge dissemination: A dialectic," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 369-385, January.
- Dale Young & John Benamati, 2004. "A Cross-industry Analysis of Large Firm Transactional Public Web Sites," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 37-46.
- Rui Quaresma & Paula Huertas & José Castillo, 2009. "La Empresa Española de Espalda al Comercio Electrónico," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:39:y:1996:i:5:p:24-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.