Listening: A narrative approach to everyday understandings and behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roth, Alvin E, 1988. "Laboratory Experimentation in Economics: A Methodological Overview," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 974-1031, December.
- Endenburg, N. & Hart, H. 't & Bouw, J., 1994. "Motives for acquiring companion animals," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 191-206, March.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1986. "Fairness and the Assumptions of Economics," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages S285-300, October.
- Belk, Russell W & Wallendorf, Melanie & Sherry, John F, Jr, 1989. " The Sacred and the Profane in Consumer Behavior: Theodicy on the Odyssey," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-38, June.
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1990. "Learning by Asking Those Who Are Doing," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 297-306, Oct-Dec.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard, 1986. "Fairness as a Constraint on Profit Seeking: Entitlements in the Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 728-41, September.
- Rudmin, Floyd W., 1994. "Gender differences in the semantics of ownership: A quantitative phenomenological survey study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 487-510, September.
- Lea, Stephen E. G. & Belk, Russell W., 1994. "New developments in consumer psychology," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Elliott, Catherine S. & Archibald, Robert B., 1989. "Subjective framing and attitudes towards risk," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 321-328, November.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Sherry, John F, Jr, 1990. " A Sociocultural Analysis of a Midwestern American Flea Market," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 13-30, June.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1989. "Theory, Experiment and Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 151-69, Winter.
- Belk, Russell W & Sherry, John F, Jr & Wallendorf, Melanie, 1988. " A Naturalistic Inquiry into Buyer and Seller Behavior at a Swap Meet," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 449-70, March.
- Wallendorf, Melanie & Arnould, Eric J, 1991. " "We Gather Together": Consumption Rituals of Thanksgiving Day," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 13-31, June.
- Murray, Jeff B & Ozanne, Julie L, 1991. " The Critical Imagination: Emancipatory Interests in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 129-44, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:17:y:1996:i:1:p:79-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.