Brand equity and the exacerbating factors of product innovation failure evaluations: A communication effect perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Joseph & Saloner, Garth, 1986. "Installed Base and Compatibility: Innovation, Product Preannouncements, and Predation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 940-955, December.
- Ozer, Mine, 2010. "Top management teams and corporate political activity: Do top management teams have influence on corporate political activity?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1196-1201, November.
- Choi, Sunmee & Mattila, Anna S., 2008. "Perceived controllability and service expectations: Influences on customer reactions following service failure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 24-30, January.
- Oliver, Richard L & DeSarbo, Wayne S, 1988. " Response Determinants in Satisfaction Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 495-507, March.
- Weiner, Bernard, 2000. " Attributional Thoughts about Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 382-387, December.
- David Godes & Dina Mayzlin, 2009. "Firm-Created Word-of-Mouth Communication: Evidence from a Field Test," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 721-739, 07-08.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 45-65.
- LAURENT, Gilles & CHANDON, Pierre & WANSINK, Brian, 2000. "A benefit congruency framework of sales promotion effectiveness," HEC Research Papers Series 698, HEC Paris.
- Yoo, Changjo & MacInnis, Deborah, 2005. "The brand attitude formation process of emotional and informational ads," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1397-1406, October.
- Tynan, Caroline & McKechnie, Sally & Chhuon, Celine, 2010. "Co-creating value for luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1156-1163, November.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:2:p:151-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohli, Chiranjeev, 1999. "Signaling New Product Introductions: A Framework Explaining the Timing of Preannouncements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 45-56, September.
- Sparks, Beverley A. & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2001. "Justice strategy options for increased customer satisfaction in a services recovery setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 209-218, December.
- Maxham, James III, 2001. "Service recovery's influence on consumer satisfaction, positive word-of-mouth, and purchase intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 11-24, October.
- Leonard-Barton, Dorothy, 1985. " Experts as Negative Opinion Leaders in the Diffusion of a Technological Innovation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 914-926, March.
- Chihyung Ok & Ki-Joon Back & Carol W. Shanklin, 2007. "Mixed Findings on the Service Recovery Paradox," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 671-686, September.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Oliveira, Marta Olivia Rovedder & Silveira, Cleo Schmitt & Luce, Fernando Bins, 2015. "Brand equity estimation model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2560-2568.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11846-017-0235-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liao, Shuling & Chou, Cindy Yunhsin & Lin, Tzu-Han, 2015. "Adverse behavioral and relational consequences of service innovation failure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 834-839.
- Adrian BRUNELLO, 2014. "Customer-Based Brand Equity – An Innovative Approach," THE YEARBOOK OF THE "GH. ZANE" INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCHES, Gheorghe Zane Institute for Economic and Social Research ( from THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY, JASSY BRANCH), vol. 23(1), pages 73-81.
- Jahanmir, Sara F. & Lages, Luis Filipe, 2016. "The late-adopter scale: A measure of late adopters of technological innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1701-1706.
- repec:dob:journl:v:10:y:2018:i:2:a:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heidenreich, Sven & Kraemer, Tobias & Handrich, Matthias, 2016. "Satisfied and unwilling: Exploring cognitive and situational resistance to innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2440-2447.
- Fayez Bassam Shriedeh & Noor Hasmini Abd. Ghani, 2016. "Innovation`s effect on brand equity: Insights from medical tourists," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(8), pages 176-184, August.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand equity; Innovation failure; Communication effect; Preannouncement; Opinion leader; Word-of-mouth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:1:p:2919-2925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.